Sunday, December 8, 2013

Taking Charge the Healthy Way


Well I don't know about you but this weekend I was feeling the Christmas season!  We were busy as anything doing fun Christmas activities and I topped it off with some shopping today...until our snow storm hit.  
this is how far my car made it up our driveway because of the snow today!!

Then I called it a day, joined my family back home where my husband had a nice roaring fire going.  The kids wanted to play outside and so they did.  I stayed in by the fire where it was nice and toasty warm.

Getting ready for another busy week and so I prepared my meal plan as I always do to help keep  me on track.




I am doing the Shakeolgoy 3-day cleanse beginning tomorrow and then we have a few Christmas activities lined up as well.  Another busy week but I will be sure not to let my exercise and nutrition suffer.  I will wake up early and get my workout in and done before the rest of the day begins.  When I workout first thing in the morning I am full of much more energy, I am in a better mood, I can think more clearly. and I make better decisions about my food.


When I eat right I feel better and know that by fueling my body the right way I will get through my day.  Eating healthy is not a hard thing to do, it is all about making decisions and sticking to them.  Yes, temptations galore will be thrown at you this holiday season BUT what you have to remember is how you feel when you eat junk...you are still hungry, bloated, lethargic, and maybe even guilty.  Steer clear of the temptations and your body will thank you.



Now here's to a great week!!

Are you interested in healthier eating options or want to do an overhaul on your diet.  Let me know!  Together we can determine what is the best action plan for you.  See I am a Beachbody Coach and I help people reach their health and fitness goals - WHY? because I needed help at one point too and now it is my turn to return the favor!! Whether you want to learn how to eat healthy and/or want to incorporate exercise into your day - 
I have a solution for you! Join me!!
Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson






@alysonhorcher - Instagram
Post a Comment