Thursday, December 5, 2013

Shakeology Cleanse Experiences

Back in July 2012, I completed my first shakeology cleanse! I am bummed I did not keep a daily journal on what my experience and results were like during and following the cleanse. I would be able to provide a much more detailed experience here.

Thinking back as to why I did the cleanse I can remember we had just come back from a long vacation where temptations were all around me. I tried my hardest not to give in but those peanut M&Ms and crumb cake often won the battle along with a few others. I had been doing so well with eating clean and then during this vacation I started going downhill again.
I was reading about another person's experience doing the shakeology cleanse and I really liked the fact that the cleanse helps detoxify your body. Not to mention all the other benefits, I figured I would give it a try. I really wanted to get rid of all the JUNK I had recently put into my body and I wanted to come cean and start eating right again. It was hard during those three days of the cleanse but following I was so thankful I did it. I have a serious sweet tooth and after the cleanse my sweet cravings were GONE! Yep, that's right...GONE!! Now don't get me wrong on occasion I would have dessert here and there but nothing like I use to do.
Confession Time
Before starting this amazing journey with beachbody and clean eating I use to look at the dessert menu FIRST and then decide based on my dessert of choice what I would have for dinner. Now I don't even look at the dessert menu. I have no desire at all!
Now that my friends is AMAZING!
I am thinking of doing the cleanse again. It is best for your body if you do it once a quarter (every three months). I feel a bit sluggish and temptations have been working their way back into my life again and unfortunately I have been giving in more and more. I think doing the cleanse NOW will help me stay strong during my times of TEMPTATIONS!!


Back in October 2012 I completed my second Shakeology 3-day cleanse

Guess what I did it again in February 2013 and then I did it again in May 2013



Want to Hear from Others besides ME? 

"At first I was very hesitant to do the three day cleanse. I didn't want to feel like I was starving. But then I thought, it's only 3 days, I can handle 72 hours of this if it is going to lead to a new start and less cravings... I'll give it a shot. Actually it wasn't that hard, day 1 and day 2 I worked out, day 3 I took a rest day. i suggest you schedule day 3 as a rest day bc your energy level isnt as high as it normally is. I followed the directions from my coach- and I saw and felt results. It restarted my eating choices and I lost 3 lbs. I actually have instituted a modified cleanse 1/wk... 2 shakes and a protein/salad at dinner, with apples or other non dairy snacks. I say go for it if you are deciding to do the cleanse... you can do it, 

and you will be happy that you achieved it!" - Jacki



"I feel fantastic today. I lost 4lbs and an inch off my waist!"' - Amanda


Following her cleanse Paula had to say this about her experience,
"All done!! Glad to have done it. Makes really focus on what I put in my body."



Post a Comment