Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Alyson's Shakeology 3-day Cleanse Experience May 2013

In early May I decided I was going to do another Shakeology 3-day Cleanse. I really needed to get myself back on track, this time I was looking for a detox!!  I found myself cheating way too often and reaching for things I haven't had in months.  I was also back to my normal sweet addiction. I was not doing the cleanse this time around to lose weight.

Well as always the Shakeology 3-day cleanse was a success and I was back on track, felt rejuvenated, kicked my sugar addiction, lost weight, and overall I felt like I had an amazing amount of energy and just felt better all around.

Also something a little different I did this time around is I kept a video journal for each of the days. Click below to view my videos. 




Overall I am very pleased with my experiences thus far with the Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse and would highly recommend it.  

Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter
Post a Comment