Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 2013 - Day 1 Shakeology 3-day cleanse

This is the third time I am taking part in the Shakeology 3-day cleanse.  Last time there were two of us and now this time there are four!!  I feel it is so much nicer to experience something with other people - if its tough you help one another get through it, if it is rewarding you praise each.

I am trying something new this time around and hopefully it will help me stick to my plan of keeping a journal of my experience.  I am videoing myself...AHHH!! For anyone that knows me, knows I have never been a big fan of the camera so this is HUGE for me!!




Pardon my appearance but this is me after a long, typical day.  

If you are interested in learning more about the Shakeology 3-day cleanse, check out my blogpost Shakeology Cleanse.  





I also host monthly challenge groups for people who are either looking to start exercising and eating healthier or want to focus just on nutrition.  If you are interested in either or are looking for a way to lose weight, gain energy, and feel amazing then CONTACT ME!!  






You have a choice, be sure to make the right ONE!!










Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter

Post a Comment