Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Keep the Pounds off this Holiday Season

It is official, we are now in the last quarter of the year... less than 100 days to the New Year!! We have exactly 91 days to 
January 1, 2014. 


My question to you is 
HOW WILL YOU KEEP THE POUNDS OFF THIS HOLIDAY SEASON?  

Statistics show that the average American gains weight during the holiday season whether you are fit or not.  Those that are already starting the holiday season overweight tend to gain even more.  So the problem  continues then because most do not lose those extra pounds gained.  Is this typically you?  


Then the New Year arrives and RESOLUTIONS are flying all over the place.  Sales for gym memberships are up come January 2nd, gyms are packed, sporting goods stores can't keep their shelves full because everyone is on the GET FIT and HEALTHY bandwagon because well IT IS THEIR NEW YEARS

RESOLUTION TO GET FIT AND HEALTHY.  

I've been there, I have set those resolutions and like most I would follow through for a few weeks, a month if I was really feeling determined and then slowly but surely I would fizzle out. My new years resolution would be a thing of the past!! 


WHY?


I lacked the support and accountability that I personally need. 

I need a cheerleader in my corner saying good job. I need someone to push me on my off days and say get it done.  I need a resource to tap into when I have questions.  I need someone I can trust when life happens and I feel like I can't take care of myself because everyone else and their mother need me to do this, that, and something else. 



Welcome Operation No Pounds Gained
Here is your opportunity to NOT wait until the new year to start thinking of yourself.  Now is your time to start a fitness program and learn to eat healthier.  Now its your turn to take better care of yourself and in turn take better care of those around you. 

Don't wait until the end of the Year to make these changes.  Have a NEW New Years Resolution for 2014 and that is to CONTINUE with a healthy lifestyle!! 

Maybe you have always wanted to run a marathon, participate in the Tough Mudder competition, complete Insanity or P90x.  Maybe you want to wake up in the morning and not worry about looking in the mirror, or what you will wear because all your clothes don't fit you anymore.  Maybe you want to be that positive example for your children, an overweight loved one, or best of all YOURSELF!! 


Instead of being the one who looks up to 
other people, 
be the one people look up to!! 



Well you are probably asking yourself well sure that all sounds good and dandy but HOW will I do this? 

I am inviting only those  people who are serious and will commit to me and yourself that now is the time to start your health and fitness journey.  

See I am a beachbody coach and what I do as a coach is help others learn how to lead a healthy and fit lifestyle.  Yes, I said LIFESTYLE.  What I talk about is not a fad diet, lose weight quick plan, magic pill or any of that other nonsense that our heads have been filled with. I am talking about teaching you changes that you can make slowly to your already busy life to make health and fitness a part of it.  We will take it as slow as you need to go, but the most important part is that YOU KEEP MOVING FORWARD.    



Operation NO POUNDS GAINED
will be starting October 14th and I am inviting 
YOU!! 

YES YOU...
you are the one who is reading this so more than likely you have the desire to live a healthier, happier, and more fit life!! 

You don't have to do it alone.  

I am here to support you, guide you and motivate you. 
The best way to do this is by joining my 
Operation NO POUNDS GAINED challenged.  

During this challenge we will focus on finding an at home fitness program that best suites YOU.  We will discuss how to clean up your current eating and drinking routine. We will discuss goal setting.  We will discuss how to set yourself up for success each and every week and how to implement ways to make all of this part of a new routine for you and your family. 

It can be done and if you let me I will help you do it!! 


I am telling you from my own personal experience being a part of these challenge groups CHANGED MY LIFE!! 
I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for my very first challenge group. 
I was in a not so great place in my own personal life and I had no idea how to snap out of it. Through making small but simple changes I was able to gain back my LIFE and make it even better!! I needed the group to help me learn how to make these small changes.  

This is me...

the picture on the left was taken at my daughters baptism and the picture on the right was taken after completing a challenge group.  I had gained 39 pounds when I was pregnant with my daughter.  I lost all the baby weight plus more.  I reached my goal weight and more.  I lost inches all over the place.  Today I stand before you maintaining my weight but I continue to be a part of challenge groups because they help hold me accountable.  

I want to be the best that I can not only for myself but for my family!! 


I can control that and YOU CAN TOO!!

The decision is yours either you will continue on the path you are on now or you can choose to reap the rewards of a healthy and fit lifestyle.  


Wanting a better life and setting goals to get you there is your first step.  
The next step is to contact me to learn more about my 
Operation NO POUNDS GAINED challenge.

Remember I was once in  your shoes too, I know it is hard but trust me...
IT IS WORTH IT!! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!


Now is the time to learn how to live a 

FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson


xoxo,
Alyson



  
Post a Comment