Monday, May 20, 2013

Banana and Peanut butter mini sandwiches

So I  know I don't take the best pictures and I should have probably cleaned up the plate a bit to make it look pretty but come on the moment I put these little guys in front of my kids, they devour them!! 

This was our morning snack today - yes myself and my two kids.  
My daughter would eat these at every meal if I let her,  she loves them!!  

Introducing Banana and Peanut Butter Mini Sandwiches... 

Ingredients...
1 banana
1-2 tablespoons natural peanut butter

Directions...
Cut banana into round slices (I always count out an even number so I have a top and bottom)
Spread peanut butter on top of half the banana slices
 Top each with remaining banana slices 
Voila healthy snack for you and the kiddos - complex carb, protein, and healthy fat all in one!! 

Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter
Post a Comment