Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blueberry Overnight Oats

Who doesn't love having Breakfast all ready to go for them in the morning?  
I Do, I Do!! This recipe I make the night before (which it is super quick and easy to make) and by the next morning it is ready for me to EAT!!!! I personally warm mine up for about 45 seconds in the microwave and then Enjoy ever bite - it is yummy and healthy!!!!




Ingredients...
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or any non-dairy milk)
1/3 fresh or frozen blueberries
1 pitted date
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions...
1.  In a bowl, add the oats and chia seeds.
2. Add milk, blueberries, date, and extract to a blender and blend until well blended.
3.  Pour mixture over oats and chia seeds.
4.  Stir and then place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight.

When ready -  spoon into bowl, 
warm if desired and garnish with 
Fresh Blueberries!!

Serves: 1


Interested in more Healthy Eating recipes and/or need ideas how to eat healthy Message Me!!!!  I will be having a 30 Day Shakeology and Clean Eating Group starting March 4th.  We will be learning how to incorporate Shakeology into your daily menu, healthy recipes, the principles of 
Clean Eating, how to grocery shop for healthy foods while staying on budget, and so much more. If you are interested please let me know asap as spots are limited.  I like to keep my groups small so it is a more personal setting.  


Now is the time to learn how to 
Live a fit, happy, and healthy life and we will do it together!!!!
~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - on Instagram
@alysonhorch - on Twitter
Post a Comment