Thursday, December 6, 2012

Orange Sunrise Shakeology

All of these recipes I post of course are my favorites and that is why I have them in my meal plan all the time.  I will start to venture out and try new recipes here and there so be on the lookout for more to come!!!!

Today I want to share with you a Greenberry Shakeology Recipe...

Orange Sunrise

Ingredients & Directions...yep all in one!!
1 scoop Greenberry Shakeology
1 cup water
1 cup orange juice
Blend or shake

Feel free to add ice is desired.  
Honestly I like this just shaking it, I don't need to blend.  
Simple and good!!!!

Hope you enjoy as much as I do!! 

If you want to learn more healthy eating recipes and/or learn about Shakeology please CONTACT ME!!!! I have been given a gift, a knowledge of how to eat healthier and live a more fit and fulfilling life.  I want to share what I know with everyone!!!!

Look forward to chatting with you soon!
~Alyson

Post a Comment