Thursday, November 29, 2012

Two Days of Special Offers for YOU - Day 1

Today at 12pm, I will officially start my Noon to Midnight Special Offer just for YOU!!!!  The special offer will run from 12pm Nov. 29th to 12am Nov. 30th.  
What is the offer?  I am glad you asked...




I was thinking to myself today about my goals for the next month. I am starting to think what I want to put on my DREAM BOARD for 2013.  I want to help over 100 people in 2013 reach their health and fitness goals.  Then I was trying to think of ways to make this happen.  Why not offer a SPECIAL OFFER on the products that can make you lean and mean but also offer my FREE Coaching to help you along the way in their new lifestyle.  


HERE IT IS....

Two Days of Special Offers for YOU
Day 1


You have a choice:
Option #1
Purchase Shakeology Home Direct 
through me and get a free workout DVD plus a bonus free gift 

Here are your choices for the free workout DVD:
Slim Series Express
Insanity Fast & Furious
Brazil Butt Lift Secret Weapon Workout
Rockin Body






Option #2
Purchase a Challenge Pack 
through me and receive a $25 gift card and a bonus free gift


In addition to this great offer, You also have the option to be a part of my exclusive healthy holidays 30 day challenge group!!  You will receive support, accountability, meal plans, and so much more!!!!


So don't delay, log into www.teambeachbody.com/alysonh

and create your free membership 

TODAY


The free Membership is the second step you need to take in order to take advantage of these special offers!!!!

The FIRST step  you need to take is committing to yourself you are going to make a positive change in your life that includes making your health and fitness a PRIORITY!!!!

Have questions?!?!
Well MESSAGE ME and I can walk you through the details so you feel comfortable with what you are getting!!!!

Remember this is a time sensitive special offer, don't delay...



Now lets get started on the NEW YOU!!!!
xoxo
Alyson
teambeachbody.com/alysonh
myshakeology.com/alysonh
alysonhorcher.blogspot.com

Post a Comment