Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 2 of Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse

Day 1 is over and now onto Day 2 of the Shakeology 3-day cleanse.  Thankfully I went to sleep last night VERY early so waking up today at 5am was not so hard!!!!  I got my workout in and done for the day.  Today it was Power 90 Sculpt 3-4 circuit.  I seriously love lifting weights now.  I never lifted before but now I look forward to my weight training days! 

So the cleanse...Today I found myself feeling more hungry.  I stayed on track and had my 3 shakes (again tropical strawberry mixed with water), 2 pieces of fruit, large salad with baked chicken, and 2 cups green tea.  Well I am having my third shake of the day as I am writing this tonight. 

Hunger - I know I am fueling my body with the appropriate nutrients it needs so being hungry does not concern me.  When I do feel hungry I have a large glass of water and the feeling subsides.  I do the water trick even on normal days. 

So what else was I feeling today...a bit "foggy" if you know what I mean.  I felt like I could not keep a thought in my mind and as I was talking to people I was jumping all over the place from topic to topic.  
As the day progressed I felt less and less hungry and just more tired.  I am hoping for another early night.  All the household chores I should be doing can wait another day or two.  Right????

I am very excited tomorrow is Day 3 and I look forward to finishing this cleanse!  I can do it, I can do it....
This is my motivation picture for the week!  I really need it tonight as I plan for my day tomorrow.  Going to chat with my friend who is doing the cleanse with me and then I am calling it a night!

Here's to DAY 3!
~Alyson
Post a Comment