Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 1 Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse

Today started the first day of the shakeology 3-day cleanse for me.  I weighed in at 93 pounds and I started the day off strong.  I followed the rules and had my three shakes (for me tropical strawberry mixed with water), 2 pieces of fruit, a large salad with baked chicken, two cups of green tea, and a ton of water. 

The first part of the day went well.  I woke up bright and early at 5am and did my Power 90 Sweat 3-4 circuit and Ab ripper 200.  I did not feel hungry, tired, etc.  It felt like any other day.  After I picked up  my son from school later in the afternoon and my husband came home I went to COSTCO to loaded up on some family's favorites.  As I was driving I felt more and more tired.  It could be because it was probably the first time all day I stopped for longer than 10 minutes.  After I got home and got the car unloaded I was beat! However, I still had a ton more stuff to do around the house and I needed to get the kids to bed.  Addyson kept giving us a hard time so I went in and laid down next to her crib (yea, yea, I know not a good habit to get into).  Next thing I know it I am waking up....OOOPs I must have fallen asleep.  After I left her room I was pretty much done for the night.  I came downstairs had my last shake of the day and tried hanging out with my husband and son for a bit but I kept dozing off.  I went to bed finally at around 8:30pm.  WHAT?!?! 

I cannot tell you the last time I went to bed that early.  I do not even remember falling asleep. 

All in all I think the first day went well!  I figured I would be tired not only due to the cleanse but also because I had been up late the past few nights and it had to eventually hit me. 

I am also doing this cleanse with a dear friend of mine.  She made it through her first day too!  We are in it together!!!!

Just so you know, I am writing this on Wednesday, Oct. 17th.  I am back posting it to Tuesday, Oct. 16th.  I was so dang tired last night I did not even get on the computer.  I probably would have fallen asleep on our laptop. 

Off to day 2!

Post a Comment