Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 3 - Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse

Well I have to be honest, I am glad today is almost over and so is this cleanse.  Today was a little tougher than the others.  I was REALLY hungry, REALLY tired, and I just feel really BLAH!

I got my workout in and done today and I was still able to get done everything else I usually do.  I just did it at a slower speed. So all the extras that I sometimes do will have to wait for another day.  

All of this sounds totally normal to me because I did this cleanse before.  Although I did not blog or write in a journal about my first cleanse, I believe how I feel is exactly the same as before.

So my weigh in will be tomorrow.  I am not all that concerned with losing any more weight.  If it happens great, if not, that is okay too.  My goals for this cleanse was to detoxify my body and curb my sugar cravings!  So far so good, I have not even thought about sugar!  All I am craving right now is an omelet!  I know, of all the things to crave that is not what I would have guessed!

Going forward, I want to eat cleaner.  All the processed sugar I have been putting into my body is not going to get me to where I want to be, hence the cleanse.  One of my goals is to get rockin' six pack abs.  After I had my second child my stomach area looked like it never did before and I vow to get it back to better than normal!


So tomorrow is another new day and I plan to attack it with all I got! Night blog world!
~Alyson
alysonhorcher@gmail.com
Post a Comment