Thursday, October 11, 2012

Blueberry-Pineapple Protein Shake

Anyone else have an addiction to Blueberries?
I love those little guys! I use to sit down at my computer to do work and polish off an entire container of them! 
 



As you know I also love trying new recipes, so when I saw this one it just sounded so good!  Better yet, it is really good for you especially as a post workout refuel!

Blueberry-Pineapple Protein Shake

Ingredients...
1 cup skim milk
1 scoop protein powder
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup pineapple
ice to taste

Directions...
Blend until smooth!

I also love learning new things, did you know Pineapple contains bromelain, a natural anti-inflammatory compound, which may reduce post-workout pain? 

Enjoy!
~Alyson

alysonhorcher@gmail.com
beachbodycoach.com/alysonh
myshakeology.com/alysonh

 

 
Post a Comment