Sunday, October 21, 2012

And so it's Sunday night again! I'm pooped!


I love, love, love the weekends because it is a time for myself, my kids, and MY HUSBAND to all hang out together!  During the week my husband works so by the time he gets home we have dinner as a family (a must in our house), and then it is usually time to get the kids ready for bed.  The weekends however we get to hang out and do fun things together.  Whether it is play inside, outside, go somewhere...WHO CARES!  We are all together as a family and that is all I need!

So this weekend we did a lot of fun Fall things...Saturday was Fall Fest and today was Harvest Days.  I am pooped after all the walking around, chasing the kids from one thing to the next, pumpkin painting, games, hay rides, corn mazes.  You name it we probably did it!  Most important though we all had fun - TOGETHER!

Well the weekend is over and all the family (except me of course) are in bed getting ready for another week to start.  That means for me, it is time to make our meal plan for the week.  I am going to try and get my kids on board this week with a few more of my breakfasts, snacks, and lunches. I want to be their example of healthy eating but if I don't also offer them what I am having how will they ever know if they will like it, right?  The dinners I make is the only option for dinner, so we all eat what I eat.

Trying a lot of new recipes this week. I am excited for all the fun fall recipes!
Something you never see missing from my meal plan are my daily doses of Shakeology! I love my shakeology and all the wonderful things it has done for my body.  Not only is it super easy to make, but it is so good for you!  Want to learn more about shakeology CLICK HERE!!

Well like I said I am pooped and it is time for me to hit the hay!
~Alyson
Post a Comment