Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Evening is upon us...

Where did the weekend go? Time is just flying by and I am shocked it is already Sunday evening.  I am sitting here with my green tea and the windows open.  The nice cool air finally is here (not sure if it is here to stay)!

Our weekend for the most part was uneventful. The kids have been sick all week so we have been laying low. I pray this week is better for them. I feel so awful when I have sick kids.  Although, I do get a lot of snuggle time with them!

Once the kids were snug in their beds, I was able to start working on my meal plan for the week. For the most part I stick to my plan and the only time I do not is when unforseen situations arise.  Regardless I am never left without a meal even if I am on the run.  In my car I always make sure I have at least two packets of shakeology, a bottle of water, and my shaker cup.  This girl does not do well if I miss a meal. 

So here it is:



Clean eating is my way of life! I try to stick to this lifestyle as best as I can.  Sometimes temptations get the better of me. When they do I pick up where I left off and continue along with my day.  I feel so much healthier, happier, and I have never had this much energy!

Here's to the beginning of another week!

If  you would like more information please email me at alysonhorcher@gmail.com or visit me at teambeachbody.com/alysonh where you can create your free profile and get all the lastest tips and information on a healthier life and a healthier you!
Post a Comment