Monday, May 18, 2015

Meal Planning Mondays are Back!!

Seriously Spring I needed YOU!! I have been way off my in my routines and one of them is blogging!! It isn't because I didn't want to do it, but I didn't do it and that is the bottom line!!

I know consistency is key and I have NOT been consistent in blogging!! I am so sorry for those who have followed me in the past!! Game face is on and I have a plan to get back on track!!

Where I have been consistent though is every week without fail I

MEAL PLAN!!

and so today I bring you

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, 21 day fix meal plan, clean eating

This week I am going back to following the 21 day fix nutrition plan. It is simple, convenient, and well it does the job of keeping me on track with healthy eating!!  I also love the 21 day fix because I do not feel hungry which is fabulous!! I eat every 2.5-3 hours and make sure I have a protein and complex carb at each meal (general rules of clean eating).

Here is my plan for the week:
www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, 21 day fix meal plan, clean eating
Don't you love the template I use now for my meal planning! I was fortunate enough one of my clients created this for her own personal use and shared it in one of my health and fitness groups. YAY!! Talk about making life easier!! I was all over this template!! Thank you Amy G.

I am also on week 7 of a Chalene Hybrid and I LOVE IT! I love Chalene and well her programs are outstanding for motivation and results!! Bring on another week!!

Do you have a plan in place?
Post a Comment