Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 6 Piyo Meal Planning

Another week is here and you betcha I have my plan in place!! 

I am still going strong with PiYo as we are turning up the heat today with DRENCH!! 
(ha ha - there is a reason why it's called DRENCH because you finish the workout with sweat dripping off of you!)
www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYo Drench, Piyo workouts, PiYo results, PiYo nutrition, Piyo nutrition plan, Piyo meal plen, Piyo health and fitness group, Piyo test group, piyo challenge group, piyo flip, piyo flow, piyo push ups, get healthy, motivation
After workout sweaty pic 

DRENCH is one of the longer workouts but honestly to me it flew by. My favorite part of this particular workout is the FLOW section. I love the warrior poses, leg swings, and my favorite PiYo flip!! Of course there are some Piyo push-ups included here and there too.

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYo Drench, Piyo workouts, PiYo results, PiYo nutrition, Piyo nutrition plan, Piyo meal plen, Piyo health and fitness group, Piyo test group, piyo challenge group, piyo flip, piyo flow, piyo push ups, get healthy, motivation

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYo Drench, Piyo workouts, PiYo results, PiYo nutrition, Piyo nutrition plan, Piyo meal plen, Piyo health and fitness group, Piyo test group, piyo challenge group, piyo flip, piyo flow, piyo push ups, get healthy, motivation


www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYo Drench, Piyo workouts, PiYo results, PiYo nutrition, Piyo nutrition plan, Piyo meal plen, Piyo health and fitness group, Piyo test group, piyo challenge group, piyo flip, piyo flow, piyo push ups, get healthy, motivation
PiYo Flip - getting there

Each week I see my body transforming and I just LOVE IT! I am becoming my old flexible self again and I LOVE the definition I am seeing all over my body, especially my legs! 

One of my favorite parts in the PiYo workout is when Chalene Johnson, creator of PiYo, informs us that everyone in that particular video is over the age of 40!! Ya know what they all look amazing and healthy!! Age is a number but so many people use that as their reason why they can't workout. Well if age is your excuse then I give you PiYo as your answer!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYo Drench, Piyo workouts, PiYo results, PiYo nutrition, Piyo nutrition plan, Piyo meal plen, Piyo health and fitness group, Piyo test group, piyo challenge group, piyo flip, piyo flow, piyo push ups, get healthy, motivation, workouts for over 40
all over 40!!

Well you knew I loved PiYo before but now I am loving it even more!! 
This is so up my alley!

What I love about it...
1. Love using my own body weight as my resistance. This is a take anywhere type of workout - HUGE BONUS!! 
2. The length of the workouts is short enough that those who are "too busy to workout" will still be able to get them in and finished.
3. The Nutrition Plan - easy to follow, lots of choices, and I feel satisfied
4. The Results - how I  feel after a PiYo workout is enough for me because I feel amazing!! I remind myself of that feeling when I don't want to get out of bed in the morning!! BUT I am really enjoying seeing my body defined. Chalene wasn't kidding when she put the tag line "DEFINE YOURSELF" with PiYo!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYo Drench, Piyo workouts, PiYo results, PiYo nutrition, Piyo nutrition plan, Piyo meal plen, Piyo health and fitness group, Piyo test group, piyo challenge group, piyo flip, piyo flow, piyo push ups, get healthy, motivation, piyo define yourself

I mentioned above that I am loving the Nutrition Plan that comes along with PiYo! I have been meal planning for about 2 years now and although change is hard I welcome it with open arms because I know it is good for me!!

The PiYo nutrition plan is simple enough that it didn't cause me any extra time to meal plan with it. Another bonus! If you have been following me you know that I plan my week on Sundays. This way when I wake up on Monday I know what I will be eating and there is no guessing. When I guess there is more chance of me choosing poorly when it comes to food options or I just don't eat. 
If I have my meals (meaning meals & snacks) planned and prepped I am golden!!

here is my plan for the week...www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYo Drench, Piyo workouts, PiYo results, PiYo nutrition, Piyo nutrition plan, Piyo meal plen, Piyo health and fitness group, Piyo test group, piyo challenge group, piyo flip, piyo flow, piyo push ups, get healthy, motivation
The information in parentheses is how I track my different groups that are outlines in the PiYo Nutrition guide. 
P=Lean Protein
F=Healthy Fruit
PV=Primary Vegetable
2V=Secondary Vegetable & Grains
HF=Healthy Fat

Another exciting piece of information to share is that my first PiYo Health and Fitness group just completed Day 30 so I am anxiously awaiting to see their results thus far. For some this is their first workout in a REALLY long time and others working out is already part of their routine. 

If you are interested in learning more about PiYo or would like to join my next group please CONTACT ME!! I would be more than happy to give you more details and talk through with you if this program would be a good fit for you!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYo Drench, Piyo workouts, PiYo results, PiYo nutrition, Piyo nutrition plan, Piyo meal plen, Piyo health and fitness group, Piyo test group, piyo challenge group, piyo flip, piyo flow, piyo push ups, get healthy, motivation

Also if you would like more information regarding meal planning or how you can get started living a healthier life by eating clean I too would be more than happy to discuss this with you!! CONTACT ME via EMAIL or FRIEND ME on FACEBOOK!!

Now let's have a fitabulous week!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYo Drench, Piyo workouts, PiYo results, PiYo nutrition, Piyo nutrition plan, Piyo meal plen, Piyo health and fitness group, Piyo test group, piyo challenge group, piyo flip, piyo flow, piyo push ups, get healthy, motivation, fit is a way of life, fitness motivation

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYo Drench, Piyo workouts, PiYo results, PiYo nutrition, Piyo nutrition plan, Piyo meal plen, Piyo health and fitness group, Piyo test group, piyo challenge group, piyo flip, piyo flow, piyo push ups, get healthy, motivation

Post a Comment