Monday, August 4, 2014

Meal Planning saves the DAY!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, PiYo, PiYo week 4, healthy eating, clean eating, planning is key, meal planning and prep, your body is worth it, motivation, inspiration

Another week to be grateful, Another week to focus on staying on track! 

How do I do that?!?!

 I PLAN!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, PiYo, PiYo week 4, healthy eating, clean eating, planning is key, meal planning and prep, your body is worth it, motivation, inspiration, have a plan


I plan my week and first I start with appointments and other obligations and then next I plan our meals and my workouts. Doing all of this has made my life so much easier and it has also helped us save money. 
www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, PiYo, PiYo week 4, healthy eating, clean eating, planning is key, meal planning and prep, your body is worth it, motivation, inspiration, have a plan, healthy food vs. unhealthy food, eating healthy is cheaper than unhealthy eating
I love when people tell me that eating healthy costs too much! 
In my opinion not eating healthy costs way more!! I use to spend a boat load more at the grocery store than I do now and I rarely have wasted food in my fridge. Whereas before I would forget about food in the fridge and then by the time I remembered it would be bad. 

Well here is how I stay on track  - like I said I PLAN!!

Here is my plan for the week!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, PiYo, PiYo week 4, healthy eating, clean eating, planning is key, meal planning and prep, your body is worth it, motivation, inspiration, have a plan, healthy food vs. unhealthy food, eating healthy is cheaper than unhealthy eatingI am in Week 4 of PiYo and I am also following the PiYO Nutrition plan so that is why you see letter and numbers in parentheses below my meals. This is my way of keeping track of my food groups. 
www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, PiYo, PiYo week 4, healthy eating, clean eating, planning is key, meal planning and prep, your body is worth it, motivation, inspiration, have a plan, healthy food vs. unhealthy food, eating healthy is cheaper than unhealthy eating

I am also loving PiYo. It seems like my body is adjusting quite nicely to the program and I am just amazed at how great of a workout you can get!! I am also doing this along with my PiYo Release Test Group and I love to hear all the positive feedback from the other participants as well. The changes we are all seeing with PiYo has us all wanting MORE!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, PiYo, PiYo week 4, healthy eating, clean eating, planning is key, meal planning and prep, your body is worth it, motivation, inspiration, have a plan, healthy food vs. unhealthy food, eating healthy is cheaper than unhealthy eating

So let me ask you this...do you have health and fitness goals you would like to achieve?

Did you make a plan for the week? 
I say that is your first step and then next is start keeping a food journal. 

Your next step is to join me in my next health and fitness group where I will help you get on track, stay on track, and build healthy habits to last a lifetime!
If you are interested I invite you to join me!!
All you have to do is CONTACT ME and I will take care of the rest!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, PiYo, PiYo week 4, healthy eating, clean eating, planning is key, meal planning and prep, your body is worth it, motivation, inspiration, have a plan, healthy food vs. unhealthy food, eating healthy is cheaper than unhealthy eating, you have one body one life, invest in your health, your health is worth it


Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson





Post a Comment