Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 10 Chalean Extreme and T25 Hybrid

www.alysonhorcher.com, exercise in the morning, chalean extreme, t25, chalean extreme/T25 hybrid, meal planning mondays, meal planningThe End is Near!! I can't help but get a little sad when I am in my last week of a fitness program. For sure I am excited because I want to see how I have progressed but I am sad too because these programs are my daily MOJO. They get me going first thing in the morning. 
They break up a bad mood I might have woken up with or had lingering from the night before. These workouts become a part of who I am!! Even when I don't want to get out of bed, all I need is 5 minutes and BAM I am in the zone!!

How wouldn't you get in the zone when you have either Chalene Johnson or Shaun T ready to work your body!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, exercise in the morning, chalean extreme, t25, chalean extreme/T25 hybrid, meal planning mondays, meal planning

Well my time with these two fitness gems is coming to an end but I do have one more week and I plan to make it my best yet!! Of course my way of staying on track is to have a plan in place and that all comes down to getting my meal plan together for the week! You got that right, it is...

www.alysonhorcher.com, exercise in the morning, chalean extreme, t25, chalean extreme/T25 hybrid, meal planning mondays, meal planning

We were away this past weekend for the 4th of July but that did not stop me from planning and prepping for my week ahead. Sunday as I normally do I made my meal plan and today I worked on some prep!! I am now on a schedule where I am trying to only go grocery shopping every other week. I buy produce in bulk and use these "fresh" bags and containers and it helps keep my veggies and fruits fresh! I save money this way and if you know me I am a woman who likes to save money!! 

Here is my plan for the week:
www.alysonhorcher.com, exercise in the morning, chalean extreme, t25, chalean extreme/T25 hybrid, meal planning mondays, meal planning
Trying some new recipes and using some good ole favorites too! I continue to follow the 21 day  Fix Nutrition plan because I really like it!! Next week though I will break into the PiYo nutrition plan!! 

When I am planning I always ask what my family would like to eat too!! My goal for when the school year starts is to also incorporate the kids meals on my meal plan too. Going to school they will be brown bagging it so what I am having for lunch and snacks might not be doable in the school setting. Something to think about for sure!! If you are a meal planner I would love to hear how you incorporate school snacks and lunches into your plan. What are you kids favorites? I know that time will be here soon!! 

Well another day, another week - let's make the most of it!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, exercise in the morning, chalean extreme, t25, chalean extreme/T25 hybrid, meal planning mondays, meal planning, get movtivated


Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY LIfe 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson




Post a Comment