Wednesday, July 2, 2014

3-DAY REFRESH REVIEW

It is official - I am a 3-Day Refresh graduate!! 
Today was my last day of the 3-day Refresh and I am excited to tell you all about it!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits

Why did I do the Refresh?
Several reasons actually...
1. This program is brand spanking new and I wanted to find out for myself what it was all about. I loved the Shakeology 3-day Cleanse and this program is taking the place of it. Plus I want to be as knowledgeable as I can about program so that I can share them with those that could benefit!! The best way to find out how great a product is, is to try it out yourself and that is just what I did.
2. I wanted to do this program because honestly I have been in a funk lately. I am not my same ole spunky self and bad habits have been creeping back into my life. This 3-day refresh is suppose to help you get yourself back on track.
3. I have always been interested in doing the 21 day Ultimate Reset and this in my mind is a precursor to the 21 day Ultimate Reset so in my mind I am prepping myself. Get a quick taste of what 21 days might be like.

I did not do this 3-day Refresh to lose any weight so honestly I did not weight myself before or after.
www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, non-scale victoriesI had met my goal weight over a year ago and I have been successful at maintaining that weight. I have found over the past years that weight is not a determining factor for me anymore (I use to be a slave to the scale and it was hindering my success) - instead I focus on how I feel and how my clothes fit.





What is the 3-Day Refresh?
The 3-Day Refresh is designed for those looking for a fast, clean break-to drop a few pounds in a hurry or break some bad habits. 

This gentle cleanse consists of three daily shakes, a fiber drink, plenty of filtered water, plus a wide array of fruits, veggies, and healthy fats throughout the day to keep your energy and metabolism going.

Though the plan is simple, it offers many alternatives, including some creative ways to prepare your meals, so you'll see that you can actually enjoy eating healthy food without having to season it in ways that can damage your health and undermine your weight-loss goals.

Here's the Plan:
www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, what is the 3-day Refresh
I have to say I was very impressed that I was never hungry during this 3-day Refresh!! I created my meal plan based on the program guide and the food lists provided. I used vegan Tropical Strawberry for my shakeology flavor as the vegan flavors are recommended.  

A sneak peak into what I ate for the three days:
www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, what is the 3-Day Refresh, 3-Day Refresh foods, 3-Day Refresh meal planning
I wasn't sure what to expect (especially the Fiber Sweep I was kind of scared) but Day 1 went very well.  Full and satisfied. 
www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, what is the 3-Day Refresh, 3-Day Refresh foods, 3-Day Refresh meal planning

Out and about and I was still able to stay on track!! Took a little pre-planning but I did it!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, what is the 3-Day Refresh, 3-Day Refresh foods, 3-Day Refresh meal planning
Day 3 of the Refresh is in the bag!! My second juicing experience and all I can say is I am so happy I am not a juicer - takes more time and I get more nutrition from my shakeology (not to mention cheaper too). 


Why would YOU do the 3-Day Refresh?

Well let me ask you this first 
Do any of these sounds like you?
-low energy levels
-poor sleeping habits
-excess weight
-food cravings
-brain fog

Guess what these are the Top 5 signs you need a Detox!! 
Well thank goodness the 3-day Refresh is now available!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, what is the 3-Day Refresh, 3-Day Refresh foods, 3-Day Refresh meal planning

A little ice cream here...
an extra slice of pizza there...

and before you know it, your jeans are too tight and you need a quick way to lose a few pounds and get back on track. Or maybe you're just finally ready to start a new weight loss program, and you want to jump into it with total commitment...

www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, what is the 3-Day Refresh, 3-Day Refresh foods, 3-Day Refresh meal planning
Carl D. - CEO Beachbody
The 3-Day Refresh is a dramatic change that will help cleanse your body and improve the way you feel...without starving yourself - YAY!! 

The Refresh has specially formulated shakes for 3-day results. Easy-to-prepare "clean" meals DESIGNED to help you lose a few pounds and never feel deprived. 

This is how you break the cycle of bad eating and get a jump start on a healthy lifestyle! 

Sound like something you need? I think so!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, what is the 3-Day Refresh, 3-Day Refresh foods, 3-Day Refresh meal planning

What's included with the 3-day Cleanse Kit?
When you open your "Refresh" box, the three main things you'll see (besides your welcome guide) are the Fiber Sweep packets, Vanilla Fresh packets, and of course, Shakeology.

The Fiber Sweep is a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers that naturally (and gently) eliminates waste from your digestive system, while simultaneously supporting healthy intestinal flora. You drink this once per day.

The Vanilla Fresh is a high protein Vanilla Shake that helps satisfy your hunger throughout the 3 days, and delivers essential nutrition your body needs for healthy weight loss. You drink this two times per day and let me tell you this tastes oh so very good!  

Want to see RESULTS?!?!


www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, what is the 3-Day Refresh, 3-Day Refresh foods, 3-Day Refresh meal planning, 3-Day refresh results

www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, what is the 3-Day Refresh, 3-Day Refresh foods, 3-Day Refresh meal planning, 3-Day refresh results


www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, what is the 3-Day Refresh, 3-Day Refresh foods, 3-Day Refresh meal planning, 3-Day refresh results

www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, what is the 3-Day Refresh, 3-Day Refresh foods, 3-Day Refresh meal planning, 3-Day refresh results

What to do Post Refresh?
Its pretty simple
1. Stay hydrated with plenty of fresh, filtered water
2. Move your body every day, even if it's a walk around the block or a couple of stretches
3. Makes Shakeology your Daily Dose of Dense Nutrition. I haven't regretted adding Shakeology as part of my diet ever!! 

As hard as we try, it's impossible to eat 100% clean 100% of the time. Life has a habit of getting in the way of the perfect diet. So it's important to do the best you can, but give yourself some grace when you waver. When you're ready you can do another round of the 3-day Refresh. 

www.alysonhorcher.com, 3-Day Refresh, natural cleanse, natural detox, break bad eating habits, what is the 3-Day Refresh, 3-Day Refresh foods, 3-Day Refresh meal planning, 3-Day refresh results

Those who are interested in the 3-Day Refresh be sure to CONTACT ME prior to ordering so I can walk you through the options. I would also love to help you get set up with your meal plan and answer any questions you might have!! 

Next step...
Plan to REFRESH

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY LIfe 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson



Post a Comment