Monday, June 2, 2014

What is Beachbody Coaching?


www.alysonhorcher.com, work at home, stay at home parents, stay at home mom, legit work at home, make money from home, beachbody coaching, what is beachbody coaching, how do I become a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success, health, fitness, health and fitnessBeachbody Coaching
The Dream Team is NOT just any team...We're a FAMILY, We work TOGETHER, We train together and we grow from each others strengths! I’m not a fitness expert or professional trainer but these program and products have helped me CHANGE MY LIFE!! 

I am PASSIONATE about sharing them with others! HOW COULD I NOT?!?! I help people…I CHANGE LIVES…like mine…like YOURS…We are THE DREAM TEAM...TOGETHER we are BETTER! Together we are UNSTOPPABLE!! Join our team…Join our FAMILY!
www.alysonhorcher.com, work at home, stay at home parents, stay at home mom, legit work at home, make money from home, beachbody coaching, what is beachbody coaching, how do I become a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success, health, fitness, health and fitness
Why Become A Beachbody Coach with The Dream TEAM?
I have to boast when it comes to talking about our team because I think we are the BEST!! I feel very fortunate to have found a group of men and women who get along so well. We don't compete against one another instead we help one another!! I truly think of our team as FAMILY! We are among the fastest growing teams in Beachbody. Our team is CONSTANTLY in the Top 10 of every TEAM contest Beachbody does. The best part is we have developed an easily duplicatable system that can get you similar results. Coaches who have followed our system went from making nothing from being a Beachbody Coach to replacing their full-time income in a little less then a year.
As a 2 Star Diamond Beacbody Coach and a member of the #1 team in all of beachbody, I know a thing or two about success!! I have grown my business from a just wanting to get a discount on my shakeology to a successful at home business. I am able to continue to stay home with my 2 small children, have a fit and healthy body, and earn extra income to do the things we want to do as a family but were limited prior to doing because of finances. I get to socialize and help other people in need from the comfort of my own home. 

I truly love what I do!! Helping people reach their personal health, fitness, and life goals is so incredibly rewarding!! There is nothing more satisfying than seeing and hearing the excitement from one of my clients or coaches who have reached a milestone!! 

Now that my business is growing I am able to help my the individuals that sign up with me as their upline sponsor coach (they become my personally sponsored coaches) to duplicate my success. I do this through weekly mentoring calls, our coach closed facebook support group, and events all over the United States. There is no greater feeling in the world than seeing your coaches succeed!!!

Are you ready to change your life and the lives of countless others? 
Well then, let's get STARTED!!


WHO IS THE DREAM TEAM? 

The Dream TEAM is a group of motivated individuals who provide support, motivation and encouragement to people on a daily basis to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. I provide free coaching advice and support to people who are enrolled as my customer or coach with a free Team Beachbody account. As a health and fitness coach my job is to help you set realistic health and fitness goals. As an upline sponsor to those who become coaches themselves I am your mentor and again we set realistic goals based on what you need the business to do for you. Then, together we create an action plan. We focus on how to get to the big goals by breaking it  down into manageable smaller chunks. My goal is to not have you ever feel overwhelmed!! Everything that we need to be successful is right here. 

www.alysonhorcher.com, work at home, stay at home parents, stay at home mom, legit work at home, make money from home, beachbody coaching, what is beachbody coaching, how do I become a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success, health, fitness, health and fitness
THESE ARE A FEW MEMBERS OF THE DREAM TEAM AT OUR LATEST ELITE RETREAT!!
WE LIKE TO HAVE FUN TOO!!
WHAT A BEACHBODY COACH ISN'T
Being a Beachbody Coach ISN’T a Get Rich Quick Scheme. It is hard work and you get out the effort you put in.If you aren’t willing to put in the time and effort you aren’t going to succeed. All my coaches can tell you I live by the MOTTO “Be Here in A YEAR”, that means give this business 100% for a year and you will be AMAZED! 

WHAT A BEACHBODY COACH IS...

I AM A PRODUCT OF THE PRODUCT

www.alysonhorcher.com, work at home, stay at home parents, stay at home mom, legit work at home, make money from home, beachbody coaching, what is beachbody coaching, how do I become a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success, health, fitness, health and fitness, T25
I have done Chalean Extreme, Power 90, Brazil Butt Lift, Les Mills Combat, RevAbs, Focus T25, Les Mills Pump, P90x3, and the 21 Day Fix. I am also a Certified PiYo Instructor (the PiYo at-home workout program to be released later June 2014 to the public).  I drink Shakeology every day and have been since Feb. 2012. I also follow a clean eating lifestyle. I do not SELL anything, I share what I know and have learned about living a healthy lifestyle that is based upon the principles of eating whole natural foods and regular exercise! I do as a Beachbody Coach promote Beachbody Fitness programs and supplements because well, I am living proof they WORK!!  It is not just about the physical transformations that the Beachbody products produce but I also have a more positive outlook on life and I LOVE being surrounding by people who want more!! 

I RECEIVE BENEFITS  
You receive a 25% commission on anything somebody buys from Beachbody using one of your links. Somebody purchases a copy of P90X, you get a 25% commission check (or direct deposit if you choose).
www.alysonhorcher.com, work at home, stay at home parents, stay at home mom, legit work at home, make money from home, beachbody coaching, what is beachbody coaching, how do I become a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success, health, fitness, health and fitness
You can, if you choose to, create a team of coaches as well. You can create a business based off of a team of people who are passionate about the same things you are. The saying you attract who you are is completely true!

You receive a 25% discount on all Beachbody products including merchandise. If you're drinking Shakeology, the discount on that alone is enough reason why to become a coach!! 

You get paid on a weekly basis!

No inventory to carry, Beachbody takes care of everything.

Access to an entire team of experts on health and fitness.

Access to marketing materials and guidance on how to build your business.

www.alysonhorcher.com, work at home, stay at home parents, stay at home mom, legit work at home, make money from home, beachbody coaching, what is beachbody coaching, how do I become a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success, health, fitness, health and fitness, confidenceOn a more personal level, I have found a new passion for health and fitness! I would not have thought this where I would be at this point in my life but I am thankful every day that I took a chance and gave it a try. I love what I do and I love sharing it with others.  I have also never been in this great of shape healthwise and I owe it all to my beachbody family!!  

I have increased confidence in all aspects of my life. I have accomplished tasks I only dreamt about. I have finished physically challenging programs that use to scare the daylights out of me! I have helped other individuals achieve their goals both physically and financially!! 

I HELP OTHERS
I am not a fitness or weight-loss expert and you don't need to be either. I can give non-expert fitness and nutritional advice based upon my experience. I don't have a degree in nutrition or fitness, but I know what worked for me and am helping others figure out what works for them. Most importantly, You need to be ready to commit to changing your life and inspiring others to do the same.

www.alysonhorcher.com, work at home, stay at home parents, stay at home mom, legit work at home, make money from home, beachbody coaching, what is beachbody coaching, how do I become a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success, health, fitness, health and fitness


HOW DO I BECOME A COACH AND WHAT'S INVOLVED...
THE COST
It only costs $39.99 to start a Beachbody business. This price includes your first month’s Business Services Fees and your Coach Business Kit, which comes with everything you need to begin earning income. You also have the option to have this fee waived if you choose to  purchase a challenge pack in which you get a fitness program of your choice, 30 day supply of Shakeology, free shipping and a 30 day trial of the club membership (personally I opted for the second choice)!! 

Following your first month you are charged a $15.95 business service fee which covers all your training materials, websites, and associated website maintenance & updates.


WHAT KINDS OF HELP AND SUPPORT WILL I RECEIVE?
Once you become a coach on the Dream Team you will be added to our closed facebook team page. There you will receive updates, information, tips and tools to help you grow your business. This is your place to check in each day and get answers to your questions. You also will be given the option to be a part of my coach apprenticeship program. This is a 60 day group that teaches you everything you need to know about running a challenge group, how to find people to invite, how to get them started, what program to choose for them, and how to run a successful challenge group (the health and fitness groups we host to help others in their health and fitness journeys). You will be given all the tools that helped me to be successful so that you do not have to re-invent the wheel. You will be given my 90 day challenge group structure, 30 day Shakeology and Clean Eating Group information, along with other valuable business building tools. You will not have to figure it out on your own. You do not run your first challenge group by yourself, instead you are an apprentice coach in your first group. I run the challenge but you get to invite 3-5 customers into the group!



WILL I HAVE TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS FOR RESALE?
Unlike marketing programs that require you to buy a lot of products in order to participate, the Coach Opportunity has no inventory requirements. If you do want to purchase products for your own use or resale, you’ll get them at a significant discount. I encourage everyone to be a product of the product. I truly believe that the best coaches are the one's that are actively working out and are drinking Shakeology. It's very hard to speak from experience and guide other people if you yourself have never tried it.


BEACHBODY PROMOTES ITS PRODUCTS FOR YOU
Beachbody spend millions of dollars every week advertising the Beachbody home fitness programs on the major TV stations and cable networks. (You’ve probably seen our famous infomercials for programs such as P90X, Turbo Jam, and Hip Hop Abs, as well as magazine and Internet ads.) Millions of people already know about Beachbody, and every time an infomercial runs Beachbody get thousands of new customers. The goals is to have these customers to become your clients so they have someone to help them along their journey and you receive the commission on those sales!

HOW DO I SUCCEED?
You succeed at being a Beachbody Coach by putting the needs of others first. By reaching out to people and offerring your support and guidance. For me, I enroll my customers into my health and fitness challenge groups. That is the place where I have day to day contact with them, I can support, motivate and encourage them to start and finish a fitness program. I provide them with tips and recipes plus all sorts of different strategies to get into shape.  You succeed by leading by example, inspiring others to get into shape and by being motivated, driven and passionate about what you do! Of course, you don't have to know all the answers at first. You just have to be motivated to get started!!!



www.alysonhorcher.com, work at home, stay at home parents, stay at home mom, legit work at home, make money from home, beachbody coaching, what is beachbody coaching, how do I become a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success, health, fitness, health and fitness, inspire, inspiration

Best of all...
You don't have to start coaching alone! 
It is my job to provide you with the tools to succeed!  
I am with you every step of the way!!

Interested in learning more or how you too can become a part of this amazing family? My New Coach Apprenticeship training is starting soon! Best part is this Apprenticeship is an earning opportunity from the start!! 


www.alysonhorcher.com, work at home, stay at home parents, stay at home mom, legit work at home, make money from home, beachbody coaching, what is beachbody coaching, how do I become a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success, health, fitness, health and fitness, help wanted beachbody coaching


Currently accepting applications for individuals who want to grow a successful Beachbody Business.
Complete the form and I will set up a time to chat and discuss the options for my Apprenticeship program.


Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.
Post a Comment