Thursday, May 29, 2014

Greek Strawberry Shakeology

www.alysonhorcher.com, thirsty thursday, Greek Strawberry Shakeology, strawberry shakeology, shakeology recipes, strawberry shakeology recipes, drink up, healthy, clean eating, healthy eatingwww.alysonhorcher.com, thirsty thursday, Greek Strawberry Shakeology, strawberry shakeology, shakeology recipes, strawberry shakeology recipes, drink up, healthy, clean eating, healthy eating


Thirsty Thursday is BACK!! 

Today I have another tasty
Shakeology Recipe to share with you!!




Greek Strawberry Shakeology


1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
1 cup water
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
1/2 banana
Ice, if desired 
Blend & Enjoy!!

Yes, I love my shakeology and the reason why is because of how it has helped me lose weight and keep the weight off BUT also how it makes me feel. My stomach issues I use to have are a thing of the past since drinking shakeology, I have increased energy, my cravings are significantly less, and best of all my hair, skin, and nails never looked better!! 

If you want even more feedback on shakeology check this out...

www.alysonhorcher.com, thirsty thursday, Greek Strawberry Shakeology, strawberry shakeology, shakeology recipes, strawberry shakeology recipes, drink up, healthy, clean eating, healthy eating, what can shakeology do for you, is shakeology worth it

Shakeology is called the Healthiest meal of the day for a reason!! 

Whether you are ready to give Shakeology a try or are interested in learning more, I invite you to CONTACT ME!! I have been drinking Shakeology for almost 3 years now and have never felt better!!

If you are interested in more recipes or maybe you want to clean up your eating habits I invite you to also join me for one of my next Healthy Eating and Shakeology groups. I have a 10 day and 30 day group I host and it all depends on your goals!! This type of group is great for someone who is not yet ready to start incorporating exercise but wants to learn how to eat better....healthier and/or are interested in SHAKEOLOGY!! I will teach you everything I have learned and more!! We will talk about what foods to eat and what not to eat, meal plan, incorporate shakeology into your daily regime, daily doses of motivation, recipes, tips, etc. If you would like more information regarding this group please CONTACT ME and we will discuss what would best fit your needs!!

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson





Post a Comment