Tuesday, June 24, 2014

PiYo is HERE!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYO Strength, Chalene Johnson PiYo, PiYo Certified Coach, PiYo Test Group, PiYo results


I finally have my hands on the at home workout version of PiYo! To say I am excited is an understatement!! I have been waiting months for this programs release…I even went to great extremes (in my mind anyway) to get a peak at what this program was all about by getting certified to teach it. Guess what - one of my best decisions because I now have the inside scoop on PiYo plus I have been doing it for a few months now. 




How did I get my copy of PiYo so quickly? I purchased it in person at our annual Beachbody Summit in Las Vegas last week!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYO Strength, Chalene Johnson PiYo, PiYo Certified Coach, PiYo Test Group, PiYo results
in my Vegas hotel room last week

So what is all the excitement about PiYO for?
PiYo has also been in gyms for a few years now but beginning June 19th the at home version of PiYo is now available to us all!! No more having to go to the gym and fit their schedule into yours! Now you can do PiYo at home, on vacation, at work, wherever you choose and it is totally on YOUR TIME!! That is the beauty of an at home workout program!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYO Strength, Chalene Johnson PiYo, PiYo Certified Coach, PiYo Test Group, PiYo results

PiYo is unlike any other program I have ever done!! I have done Pilates, I have done Yoga but this combination is something all in itself!! Piyo uses low-impact, high-intensity movements inspired by Pilates and Yoga but let me tell you the cardio impact from this workouts is quite exciting…and for me unexpected!!

There is No jumping, no weights, no join strain. All you need is YOU!! (and well maybe a Yoga mat!!).

Another bonus is the creator of PiYo is my favorite celebrity trainer Chalene Johnson!! She has also created Turbokick, Turbojam, Turbofire, and my ultimate favorite Chalean Extreme!! Her programs are no joke and if you follow her guidance results can be yours!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYO Strength, Chalene Johnson PiYo, PiYo Certified Coach, PiYo Test Group, PiYo results

What can you expect from PiYo?
You can expect to improve your defined muscles (hello abs - nice to see you finally!), flexibility, stamina, and strength.

The key is that it gives you results such as defined muscles, abs, core strength without the weights, the pounding of your joints and jumping around. It's the perfect workout for those with mobility, joint and limitations due to injury or past experiences. Plus there is a modifier for every move!! 

Who is this workout for.....
EVERYONE!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYO Strength, Chalene Johnson PiYo, PiYo Certified Coach, PiYo Test Group, PiYo results

What Are The Details?
The PiYo workouts range from 25-45 minutes long and you will be working out 6 days/week.

The program comes with a workout calendar to follow day by day so you never have to determine what you are to do. Just look at the calendar, grab that DVD, and press PLAY!! Simple right?!?!

Here are what to expect for the workout DVDS:
Align (46 mins): The Fundamentals (46 mins)

Upper Body (35 mins)
this focused workout will strengthen and stretch your entire body, while building on the movement patterns you have learned in Align.

Define: Lower Body (25 mins) 
www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYO Strength, Chalene Johnson PiYo, PiYo Certified Coach, PiYo Test Group, PiYo resultswill shape and tone everything from your glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves gently, yet effectively to help you get sleek and lean legs.

Sweat (35 mins) 
is a traditional PiYo Workout that is fast paced with body weight strength training and ab work!

Core (30 mins)
an ab-centric workout that targets every angle of the abdominals and back. I’ve read this will be a calorie-torcher too!

Drench (45 mins) 
is a total body workout to get you sweaty, burning calories, and going to have your metabolism on fire!

Strength Intervals (25 mins) 
designed to tone the whole body and burn tons of calories with no weights required!

Sculpt (30 mins)
no weights are required for this intense, full-body workout either!

You will also receive the Quick Start Guide and the Get Lean Eating Plan!! 


www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYO Strength, Chalene Johnson PiYo, PiYo Certified Coach, PiYo Test Group, PiYo results


You can receive your copy of PiYo NOW!! The program is only available currently through a Beachbody Coach...LIKE ME for the next 2 weeks. Plus by ordering through me that also entitles you to my help as your coach and you get an additional FREE PiYo workout DVD!! Woo hoo!! 
To make me your coach - CLICK HERE!!

Also, as a COACH you can receive 25% off your PiYo Purchase as well. So make sure to ask me about coaching or the preferred customer discount.

What is even better than just getting the PiYo workout program is that I have an exclusive Test Group for PiYo starting July 7th. I will be doing the program with you so I will be there for you every step of the way as your coach and help you stay accountable and on track.

www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYO Strength, Chalene Johnson PiYo, PiYo Certified Coach, PiYo Test Group, PiYo results

What is a Test Group and How do I Join?
This is a select group of individuals who are committed to starting and finishing the program and getting the best results possible. In order to secure a spot you have to be willing to give it 100% commitment over the course of the program! You must be willing to invest in the fitness, the nutrition and the support. If you put forth the effort, I am more than willing to help you reach your goals!!

Testimonial: Since I started PiYo six months ago, I have broken every single personal marathon pace and I’m astonishingly faster than I ever dreamed possible. I broke the four-hour mark for my marathon time and I know it’s because of Piyo. Plus, normally I’m spent for a week after a marathon, but the next day I felt great! – Student of Chalene’s


Those who are interested in taking part in the PiYo Test Group I invite you to fill out this form and I will contact you!! Until then...

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY LIfe 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson





 

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.
Post a Comment