Monday, June 30, 2014

Meal Planning with the 3-Day Refresh

Another Monday is here and I don't know about you but I sure could use a kick in the butt after the past two weeks. During Summit 2014 in Vegas I ate well but didn't eat enough, then I got sick so I couldn't eat or more so was afraid to eat, then I came home and although I had a plan in place I still wasn't as on track as I should be. 









So I am back at it but this time I am going full steam ahead and kicking the week off with the new 3-Day Refresh!! Day 1 is already in the bag!! 




Want to know more about the Refresh stop back later this week and I will give you my personal opinion and experience with the Refresh. All I gotta say about Day 1 though is I am pleasantly surprised by how full I feel!! 


Here is my plan for the rest of the week...



If you are interested in tips on meal planning or want to be a member of one of my health and fitness groups CONTACT ME. I would love to help however I can!! My goal is to help as many people as possible learn their true potential and it all begins with living a healthy lifestyle!!

Now is the time to learn how to live a 

FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY LIfe 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson




Post a Comment