Thursday, May 15, 2014

PiYo Strength...Sneak Peak

Welcome Back!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYo Strength, Piyo Instructor, Piyo certified, what is Piyo, PiYo sneak peak, lesson 31
Thank you for coming back and I am excited you want to see a little bit of the new workout coming to the Beachbody family in late June 2014.  PiYo Strength is nothing but phenomenal. I finish my workouts dripping in sweat and my muscles are on fire!! I have not seen tone like this in my body, I think in forever!! Needless to say I am super pumped for when PiYo will be officially launched to the public. So if you are not on my list yet to receive the latest updates then please SIGN UP NOW!!
This is the official link that will tie you into all things good and juicy!!

So as promised yesterday I said I would share a sneak peak of what I have been working on. PiYo Strength Lesson 31..
What is Lesson 31? 
Well what I am working off of right now are lessons produced that we PiYo Certified instructors can teach. These will be somewhat different than the at home PiYo to be available in late June. But you will get a better idea of what to expect from these lessons I get...so here you go, your sneak peak....



What do you think?
Now remember these are just clips. You can get the full version late June. If you are interested in learning more be sure to SIGN UP NOW to be notified of all the latest and greatest PiYo news.


www.alysonhorcher.com, PiYo, PiYo Strength, Piyo Instructor, Piyo certified, what is Piyo, PiYo sneak peak, lesson 31

My exclusive PiYo Strength test group will be kicking off in early July!! I'd suggest grabbing your spot now so you don't miss out on this incredible program!!


Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson


   
  



Post a Comment