Monday, February 24, 2014

A special Thank you to my Customers

beachbody referral program, referral thank you, loyal customers, sharing health, healthy lifestyle, live wellThe time has come and I cannot wait to announce a special way I would like to thank my customers who have been so willing to refer their friends, family members, colleagues, and others to me.  

All of these people understand the importance of living a healthy lifestyle.  These individuals  have taken it one step further and have helped others learn that living  a healthy lifestyle is possible and is not a huge expense (like so many believe it is). We all need helping hands in our lives and I am thankful for my customers who have been so kind to share my name with others.  Best of all together we are helping others achieve their health and fitness goals and that is what matters most!! 

beachbody referral program, referral thank you, loyal customers, sharing health, healthy lifestyle, live well


I have a year long referral program currently but for the last week of February I am upping the ante and offering an additional thank you to any of my customers who refer someone to join me.  That person would need to become a customer of mine with a Challenge Pack purchase. For each referral with Challenge Pack that comes my way starting Today, February 24th through 9pm EST Friday, February 28th the referring person will first receive a free gift from me plus an entry into a drawing for a free month supply of Shakeology. This drawing will be held on Saturday, March 1st. (all 2014 of course!)

A few questions answered:

Why am I doing this special thank you? 
February is a very special month for me first because it is my birthday month but second because it is when I got started in my own health and fitness journey.  I remember how scared I was, I remember how skeptical I was of drinking Shakeology, I remember how I wasn't sure if I could afford  my Chalean Extreme challenge pack but in the end I did it because I knew I had to.  My health would not magically get better if I didn't start eating healthier and exercising. I needed a change and this was it!!  I had tried exercising and eating healthy on my own before Beachbody and yes I had some success but I wanted to get to my goal like most of us RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT!! The other programs I had done did not get me to where I wanted to be.  My beachbody fitness programs, shakeology, and adopting clean eating have helped me reach better than my goal and stay here for over a year now. I want to share this with others and let them know sometimes you have to take that leap of faith and just do it!!

Why a Challenge Pack purchase?
I believe very strongly in Challenge packs and that is because these packs are a combination of both fitness and nutrition. These two components are critical to success in leading a healthy lifestyle. The challenge pack includes a complete workout program, 30 day supply of Shakeology, 30 day Club membership, free shipping, and ME as your coach!! Another benefit of the challenge pack is you get significant savings compared to purchasing the products separately.  For all you that know me, you know I love to save money where I can.  That is why I feel the challenge pack offers are the best deals if you are serious about getting started on your journey to living a healthy lifestyle.  

What does one have to do to take advantage of this special referral offer?
First you need to be a customer of mine, so if you are not already please CREATE A FREE MEMBERSHIP

Second the person you are referring needs to contact me at alysonhorcher@gmail.com and advise me of who referred them.  
We will discuss health and fitness goals and determine the best challenge pack to fit their needs and wants.  

Once your referral purchases their challenge pack I will contact you to redeem your free gift and I will then enter your name into the month Supply of Shakeology drawing. 

Any questions, please ask!! 





Not everyone knows how to get started, Not everyone can do it on their own.  We are here to help not only ourselves but others!!
Refer a friend and you both can enjoy Health Together!!

Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson


@alysonhorcher - Instagram

Post a Comment