Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mocha Frap Chocolate Shakeology

Thirsty Thursday Here and today we are talking about my favorite SHAKEOLOGY!! 

Last week I was in the mood to try out new shakeology recipes and I came across this particular one and it sounded good so I figured why  not try it.  So glad I did - delicious!! and don't forget oh so nutritious!!



Try it out and see how you like it!! 
Today it was a little afternoon pick me up!! 

Are you interested in healthier eating options or want to do an overhaul on your diet.  Let me know!  Together we can determine what is the best action plan for you.  See I am a Beachbody Coach and I help people reach their health and fitness goals - WHY? because I needed help at one point too and now it is my turn to return the favor!! Whether you want to learn how to eat healthy and/or want to incorporate exercise into your day - 
I have a solution for you! Join me!!

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson


@alysonhorcher - Instagram




Post a Comment