Sunday, November 24, 2013

Meal Plan Week of November 25- December 1, 2013

Okay so today has been a great day but it has also had its challenges and so I am going to keep this short and sweet!!



Great day because we went to church today as a family again and everyone behaved - woo hoo - WIN!!

Next, we celebrated my in-laws 40th anniversary tonight - another win!! 


Challenges - I am having issues with my Facebook account and it not sending messages to my friends - boo.  Thankfully I have a solution and that is to use my email.  Turn that frown upside down and keep moving forward!

Next I am trying to learn how to use our new computer.  We have always been traditional PC users but this time around we opted to enter the world of Apple.  Love the computer but learning is taking longer than expected.  In this case, thank goodness for Google which is helping me learn how to do what I need to do at that particular time.  

Tonight I revamped my meal plan document since I don't have word on the Mac but learning how to use pages.  It is still a work in progress but it has what I need to get me through the week.



I don't think it looks so bad - you can still read it right?!?!

Well there you have it, my meal plan that was done earlier this morning is finally put into print!! 

Let's get this crazy busy week started!!  
Be on the lookout for my tips on how to get through Thanksgiving!!

Are you interested in healthier eating options or want to do an overhaul on your diet.  Let me know!  Together we can determine what is the best action plan for you.  See I am a Beachbody Coach and I help people reach their health and fitness goals - WHY? because I needed help at one point too and now it is my turn to return the favor!! Whether you want to learn how to eat healthy and/or want to incorporate exercise into your day - 
I have a solution for you! Join me!!

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson



@alysonhorcher - Instagram



Post a Comment