Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Boatmeal

Love Fall, Love Pumpkin!! 

Also love Oatmeal in the morning.  Last week I tried an amazing new breakfast recipe called Pumpkin Boatmeal - boatmeal meaning Baked Oatmeal.  I so wish I could remember where I found the recipe because I think the title of this recipe is so darn clever!! 

Pumpkin Boatmeal

Ingredients...
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup milk of choice
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
1/4 cup raisins or walnuts to sprinkle on top

Directions...
1. Preheat oven to 380 degrees
2. Combine raw oats, spices, pumpkin, and milk.
3. Pour into a lightly sprayed 1 cup ramekin
4. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until firm

Are you interested in healthier eating options or want to do an overhaul on your diet.  Let me know!  Together we can determine what is the best action plan for you.  See I am a Beachbody Coach and I help people reach their health and fitness goals - WHY? because I needed help at one point too and now it is my turn to return the favor!! Whether you want to learn how to eat healthy and/or want to incorporate exercise into your day - I have a solution for you! Join me!!

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson


@alysonhorcher - Instagram

Post a Comment