Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Homemade Pizza Sauce

AHH PIZZA, oh how I love the!! 


What I don't like about you is how unhealthy you can be for me and my family!! So I have been a mission to make  my own pizza at home.  I have found a delicious sauce, next I need to perfect my pizza dough.  

For  now, I share with you the sauce...


Homemade Pizza Sauce
15 ounce can tomato sauce (no salt added)
6 ounce can tomato paste (no salt added)
1 tablespoon Oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon dried basil

Mix all the ingredients until well blended!!


Lunch today was MINI PIZZA
using this Homemade Pizza Sauce

Now onto my mission of finding a healthy pizza crust.  
I have tried the cauliflower pizza crust and although I  love it, it is not traditional pizza crust and that is what I am looking for.  

If you have a healthy pizza crust recipe PLEASE share with me.  Either leave your contact details in the comments below OR email me at alysonhorcher@gmail.com.  Many Many THANKS!!

Are you interested in healthier eating options or want to do an overhaul on your diet.  Let me know!  Together we can determine what is the best action plan for you.  See I am a Beachbody Coach and I help people reach their health and fitness goals - WHY? because I needed help at one point too and now it is my turn to return the favor!! Whether you want to learn how to eat healthy and/or want to incorporate exercise into your day - I have a solution for you! Join me!!

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson


@alysonhorcher - Instagram
Post a Comment