Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn


Friday movie night is not complete unless you have popcorn! Well at less at my house it is this way. Now that we have our own old fashioned popcorn maker I am able to make Clean popcorn for my family. Tonight we also made another clean popcorn recipe and this was Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn! So super yummy and when mixed with the regular popcorn with a touch of sea salt, you have your perfect combination -sweet & salty. Another kid tested mom approved recipe!



Ingredients...
4 cups popped popcorn
2 tablespoons raw honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt 

Directions...
1. Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
2. In a small saucepan, bring honey to a light boil.  Stir in vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. 
3.Put popcorn in large bowl and slowly pour the mixture over your popcorn, stirring constantly. 
4. When popcorn is coated lay it out evenly on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.  
5. Place in oven for 4 minutes. Mix around and leave in oven for 2 more minutes.  
6. Set out to cool
Either enjoy as is or mix it with some lightly sea salted popcorn for that sweet-salty mix.  Enjoy!! 

If you try this recipe please let me know your thoughts!! I am always anxious to hear what others think of the recipes I post. 



Are you a clean eater? New to clean eating? or need a major overhaul on what you eat?  Message Me - I would love to learn more about your eating lifestyle. If you need help figuring out how to eat healthier or even want to see what clean eating is all about I can HELP!!  Each month I host two different kinds of online support and accountability groups.  One I host is a 30 day Healthy Eating group and the other is a healthy eating and fitness group.  If you would like more information on either of these groups or just want to pick my brain and chat, feel free to message me or a leave a comment below.  If it wasn't for a friend introducing me to the Clean Eating lifestyle who knows where I would be today!! It is so very nice and comforting when we can lean on others to help support and guide us! 

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson



@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter

Post a Comment