Monday, July 15, 2013

Nutty Butter Vanilla Shakeology

Loving the new Vanilla Shakeology is an understatement! Every recipe I try is awesome!! The one I tried today had all the things I love so I figured it would be fantastic and well, it was!! 

Nutty Butter Vanilla Shakeology

1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1 cup nonfat milk
1/2 medium banana
1 tablespoon all-natural Peanut Butter
1/4 cup coarsely chopped raw walnuts
Ice, if desired
Blend 

Last but not least ENJOY!! 

Vanilla Shakeology to me is like having my dessert!! I have always been a girl with a sweet tooth and now this is how I can satisfy my sweet tooth.  What is great though, since I have been drinking shakeology I no longer get the sweet cravings. That alone is reason enough to continue drinking Shakeology.  



Interested in more clean eating recipes, join my next 30 Day Shakeology and Clean Eating Group. Not only do you receive some incredible recipes, but you also learn how to eat healthier by eating clean.  I provide you and the other members of the group meal plans, tips, guidance, accountability, and a whole lot more.  You also have options for adding in exercise too.  If you are interested in learning more about these types of groups - CONTACT ME


Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY LIfe 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson



@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter
Post a Comment