Thursday, February 7, 2013

No Bake Energy Bites

This recipe one of my challengers shared with me as she was trying to find Clean Eating Snack ideas.  I loved all the ingredients that were listed so I thought I should give it a try as well.


No Bake Energy Bites

Ingredients...
1 cup Old fashioned oats
2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup ground flaxseed or wheat germ
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1/3 cup honey
Making No Bake Energy Bites with my little helper
1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions...
1.  Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.


2.  Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
3.  Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you like.  
4.  Store in airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to one week.

ENJOY!!!!!
Makes about 20-25 balls


Again, another clean recipe that my family and I loved!  My daughter especially kept coming back for more!!
If you want to make the recipe even cleaner opt to not add the chocolate chips. I personally chose to add the chocolate chips this time around.


If you are interested in learning more about clean eating (a much healthier version of eating) feel free to MESSAGE ME.  I have a ton of recipes that have yet to be posted and every week I do a meal plan so I can keep myself and my family on track.  You never know what each day brings so at least you can be prepared when it comes to the food you put in your mouth!!

~Alyson
Leading a fit, healthy, and happy Life
TOGETHER

alysonhorcher.blogspot.com
beachbodycoach.com/alysonh
myshakeology.com/alysonh
facebook.com/alysonhorcher
Post a Comment