Thursday, November 15, 2012

Clean Eating Parmesan Chicken

By now I am sure you know I love chicken!  I also love trying new recipes...and here is one I am in love with and am so excited its on our menu this week!

Clean Eating Parmesan Chicken

Ingredients...

2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
1/4 cup bread crumbs or whole wheat panko crumbs
2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
2 egg whites
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/8 teaspoon oregano

Directions...

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Break egg into a shallow dish and stir
  3. In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, sea salt, black pepper, lemon pepper, and oregano
  4. Dip each side of chicken breast into the egg and then into bread crumb mixture
  5. Place in a large baking dish
  6. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until juices run clear & internal temperature reaches 165 degrees
Last but not least ENJOY!!  

Need ideas how to eat healthier or not sure where to start?  
Message me and I can help you!  

~Alyson
Post a Comment