Sunday, August 26, 2012

Oh how I love my Sunday nights...

Oh how I love my Sunday nights...

Another weekend is over and another Monday will soon be upon us.  These are especially the days I do not miss going to work outside my house! I remember when I worked in the big Pharma world, I would be working on a Sunday night preparing for Monday and the rest of the week.  As soon as dinner was over and cleaned up I would say my good nights to my family and spend the next few hours working in our home office.

My Sunday nights are now what I want to do and not what I have to do.   

Long gone are my pharma days and even though being a stay at home mom is THE hardest job I have ever had I would not change a thing!  I absolutely LOVE being at home with my kids everyday! Hopefully they feel the same way too : )

With that being said, the kiddos are in bed and it is time for me to make my meal plan for the week...not because I have to for work...because I want to!  My meal plan helps me stay on track with my health and fitness goals and takes the guesswork out of what to eat! Have you ever stood in front of the refrigerator and had no idea what to eat?  I use to do it ALL the time and I would then usually make bad decisions or forget to eat all together.

Here it is...


I am excited to try two new recipes this week: the Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie and Tony Horton's Sticky Bars.  Both sound amazing and I cannot wait to try them.

So what do you think of my plan for the week?  I am excited!

Also, I am in search of some new lunch ideas.  Do you have any you would like to share? 

If you like this meal plan or you would like suggestions for your own meal plan feel free to email me at alysonhorcher@gmail.com or better yet sign up for a free account and membership at TeamBeachBody.com/alysonh.  Once you sign up you will have access to even more tools to help you create your weekly meal plan because I will be your coach...for FREE!
Post a Comment