Monday, August 12, 2013

Chocolate Yogurt Shakeology with Berries

Often I find myself having a hard time coming up with healthy snacks for my kids.  In the past they had all the typical sugar loaded fruit snacks, cookies, etc. But since I have learned more about clean eating and adopted the principles for myself I of course have incorporated these ideas into their daily diet too. Not all snacks I find or make for them are a hit so I am always open to new ones.  Lately I have been looking for snacks where Shakeology is used.  My daughter loves drinking my Shakeology shakes but I thought if I can start incorporating Shakeology in their diet on a more consistent basis I can do wonders for their bodies.  This led me to today's recipe - Chocolate Shakeology Yogurt with Berries.


Ingredients...
1 scoop chocolate shakeology
1 cup Greek Yogurt
drizzle honey
1/2 cup fresh berries

Directions...
Mix the yogurt and shakeology together until a pudding like consistency is reached.  
Fold in fresh berries and a drizzle a bit of honey on top
Enjoy!!

A delicious "treat" without the guilt.  Another Kid Tested, Mom approved recipe!! 

If you try this recipe I would love to know your thoughts. 
Also if you have any clean eating recipes to share, please do so. 
I am always looking for new ones to try!!!!

Not sure what Shakeology is all about?  
Click here to read more or better yet contact me 
to request a sample of one of the many flavors available.  
I have been substituting Chocolate Shakeology in recipes 
where it calls for Cocoa Powder.  
The flavor is the same but I get the added benefits of the 70+ natural ingredients of Shakeology.  



Interested in more clean eating recipes or maybe you want to get on the healthy train? Join my next 30 day Clean Eating and Shakeology challenge group. This type of group is great for someone who is not yet ready to start incorporating exercise but wants to learn how to eat better....healthier!! I will teach you everything I have learned and more!! We will talk about what foods to eat and what not to eat, meal plan, incorporate shakeology into your daily regime, daily doses of motivation, recipes, tips, etc. If you would like more information regarding this group please CONTACT ME and we will discuss what would best fit your needs!!

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson



@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter

Post a Comment