Sunday, March 24, 2013

What a Fantastic Sunday!!!!

Today was a day that I will always remember, our first ever Easter Egg hunt in our own backyard!! Ever since we moved into this house I have wanted to do an Easter Egg hunt. We have a killer backyard and in my opinion it is just perfect for this type of event!!  Thankfully we were blessed with awesome neighbors and so my neighbor and I teamed up and held an Easter Egg hunt today at my house for our family and friends.  Although we have more ideas to implement for next year, I have to say it was a blast!! We had close to 300 eggs and in no time they were all found.  We had food, music, fire pit, crafts and most important FUN!!  This for sure will be a tradition that we keep up annually.  Already looking for to next year!!




With that being said, it was also a day where I was a bit off my meal plan.  There were many temptations and YES I did give in.  For the most part I am usually strong when it comes to the sweet treats but today I cannot say I was. 

I am feeling like crap right now!! The only person to blame is ME!!  I am 100% responsible for what I eat.  I know better and although I gave in I am not going to dwell on what I should have or should have not done.  I need to remember only one thing - I work hard to have a healthy body and I want to eat clean to be a positive example and live a healthy and long life.  


Tomorrow starts a new week and the end of the week is Easter. What does that mean?  Even more temptations will be put in front of me!! If I don't get my act together now then when Sunday rolls around I will be even more likely to give in AGAIN.  So, what is my plan?  I am going to put my workout into high gear this week and revisit and old friend - Chalean Extreme.  This program helped me get through some very hard times last year and I feel like I need to add it back into my daily routine.  Two weeks ago I did start a new program - RevAbs and so I will combine the two.  Starting tomorrow my new routine will be a RevAbs/Chalean Extreme Hybrid.  

Here is what the schedule looks like:

ChaLEAN Extreme RevAbs Hybrid Workout Schedule

Week 1
Day 1 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 1
Day 2 RevAbs Fire It Up
Day 3 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 2
Day 4 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn it Off
Day 5 RevAbs Total Strength + Mercy Abs
Day 6 RevAbs Fire It Up
Day 7 Rest
Week2
Day 1 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 3
Day 2 RevAbs Fire It Up
Day 3 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Intervals
Day 4 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn It Off
Day 5 RevAbs Total Strength + ChaLEAN Extreme Ab Burner
Day 6 RevAbs Fire It Up
Day 7 Rest
Week 3
Day 1 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 1
Day 2 RevAbs Fire It Up
Day 3 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 2
Day 4 ChaLEAN Extreme Recharge
Day 5 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 3
Day 6 RevAbs Fire It Up
Day 7 Rest
Week4
Day 1 RevAbs Power Intervals 1
Day 2 RevAbs Rev It Up
Day 3 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 1
Day 4 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn It Off + Ab Burner
Day 5 RevAbs Power Intervals 1
Day 6 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn It Off
Day 7 Rest
Week 5
Day 1 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 2 + Merciless Abs
Day 2 RevAbs Fire It Up
Day 3 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 3
Day 4 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn It Off
Day 5 RevAbs Total Endurance + Merciless Abs
Day 6 Revabs Fat Burning Abs
Day 7 Rest

WEEK 6 : REST A WEEK– Light cardio, Recharge!, Yoga, Pilates, Etc.

Week 7
Day 1 ChaLEAN Extreme PUSH Circuit 1+ Merciless Abs
Day 2 RevAbs Fire It Up!
Day 3 ChaLEAN Extreme PUSH Circuit 2
Day 4 ChaLEAN Extreme Recharge!
Day 5 RevAbs Total Endurance + Merciless Abs
Day 6 Revabs Fat Burning Abs
Day 7 Rest
Week 8
Day 1 ChaLEAN Extreme PUSH Circuit 3 + Merciless Abs
Day 2 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Intervals
Day 3 RevAbs Fire It Up!
Day 4 ChaLEAN Extreme PUSH Circuit 1
Day 5 RevAbs Total Endurance + Merciless Abs
Day 6 Revabs Fat Burning Abs
Day 7 Rest
Week 9
Day 1 RevAbs Power Intervals 1
Day 2 RevAbs Rev It Up
Day 3 ChaLEAN Extreme PUSH Circuit 2
Day 4 ChaLEAN Extreme Recharge!
Day 5 RevAbs Power Intervals 1
Day 6 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn It Off
Day 7 Rest
Week 10
Day 1 ChaLEAN Extreme PUSH Circuit 3 + Mercy Abs
Day 2 RevAbs Fire It Up
Day 3 ChaLEAN Extreme PUSH Circuit 1 + Ab Burner
Day 4 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn If Off
Day 5 RevAbs Total Strength + Mercy Abs
Day 6 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn It Off
Day 7 Rest

WEEK 11: REST A WEEK– Light cardio, Recharge!, Yoga, Pilates, Etc.

Week 12
Day 1 ChaLEAN Extreme LEAN Circuit 1 + Merciless Abs
Day 2 RevAbs Rev It Up
Day 3 ChaLEAN Extreme LEAN Circuit 2 + Ab Burner
Day 4 RevAbs Fire It Up
Day 5 ChaLEAN Extreme Recharge!
Day 6 RevAbs Total Endurance + Merciless Abs
Day 7 Rest
Week 13
Day 1 ChaLEAN Extreme LEAN Circuit 3 + Mercy Abs
Day 2 Rev Abs Rev It Up
Day 3 ChaLEAN Extreme LEAN Circuit 1  + Ab Burner
Day 4 ChaLEAN Extreme Burn It Off
Day 5 RevAbs Power Intervals 2
Day 6 RevAbs Fire It Up
Day 7 Rest
Week 14
Day 1 ChaLEAN Extreme LEAN Circuit 2 + Merciless Abs
Day 2 Rev Abs Fire It Up
Day 3 ChaLEAN Extreme LEAN Circuit 3 + Ab Burner
Day 4 ChaLEAN Extreme Recharge!
Day 5 RevAbs Total Endurance + Merciless Abs
Day 6 Revabs Fat Burning Abs
Day 7 Rest
Week 15
Day 1 ChaLEAN Extreme LEAN Circuit 1 + Mercy Abs
Day 2 Rev Abs Fire it up
Day 3 ChaLEAN Extreme LEAN Circuit 2
Day 4 ChaLEAN Extreme Recharge!
Day 5 ChaLEAN Extreme LEAN Circuit 3 + Ab Burner
Day 6 Revabs Fat Burning Abs
Day 7 Rest
Looks great doesn't it - get the best of both programs!  
I like RevAbs for the way it is defining my Abs but I really feel like I need more strength training.  

I have also planned out my meals for the week and ready to make some serious progress this week.  


So that is my plan for the week, I need to get back to taking care of me. Then and only then can I be the best of version of me!!


I also have big plans for my business and ultimately our future.  I need a clear head to reach my goals.  I have found I think best when I start  my day with a workout.  Tomorrow I am aiming to wake at 5am and workout and by the end of the week, I will be waking up by 430am again.  I am taking the steps to get me to where I need and want to be!!!! 

No excuses!!!!



What are your plans for the week?  
Are you taking the next step to become a better version of you or are you going to wait and see what happens?  I have a group of women starting my Spring Slim down challenge tomorrow that decided enough is enough - it is their time to put themselves first and start making changes!  

Let me tell you, if I waited to see what would happen I doubt I would be in the position I am today - I am happier, healthier, the best shape I have ever been in, I was able to continue to stay at home with my kids, help others achieve their goals, make extra money as a beachbody coach, and be a POSITIVE example for my family!! 


That my friends is so much more than I was hoping for when I joined my first ever challenge group in February 2012. 



Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter



Post a Comment