Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day


It is always a great day when you have an excuse to celebrate where you came from.  Now, I didn't come directly from Ireland but my ancestors did and I am very thankful for the life they have given us here in the U.S.A.  I am also thankful for the delicious food the Irish are  know for.  Today we did not recreate any Irish dishes because we had our fill last evening when we celebrated with family.  There were so many choices and everything was delicious!! and now to think about what will we eat for the rest of the week?

Well thankfully, I am the meal/menu planner.  As you know I create my own meal plan and my family will eat most of what I eat. I do however modify and/or change some of my meals throughout the day for my children.  Dinners we all eat what I make.  I like to try new recipes so those do not always go over so well but we do have everyone at least try!! 

So here is my meal plan for the week


The night is gone but we will always be Irish and that I am very thankful for...
  


Here's to Living a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter


Post a Comment