Sunday, August 7, 2016

What is a Beachbody Coach and What Does a Beachbody Coach Do?

Have you ever wondered...
 What a Beachbody Coach Is 
and 
What One Does?

www.alysonhorcher.com, beachbody coaching opportunity, what is a beachbody coach, how to make money as a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success story, dream team, top coach training

I was in that same spot back in 2012 when I decided to go from a challenger in a Beachbody Challenge group to a discount coach and then onto a working coach!! I had so many misconceptions of coaching that I am thankful I had an opportunity to listen in life to what we call a Beachbody Coaching Business Opportunity Meeting. This was a LIVE webinar that was hosted by my now coach that explained the ins and out of what a coach is, does, is not, how a coach makes money, and how you get started as a coach. 

Well it is now my turn to share with you what I have been so blessed to experience first hand - The Coaching Opportunity. I want to share my simple journey of how I turned my Fitness into my at home Business!! 

Tuesday, August 9th at 9pmEST I will have the opportunity to host one of these live webinars and share with you What Beachbody Coaching is All About!! 

This is a laid back sharing event so feel free to join the LIVE webinar in your Pjs, from your hotel room or office, while you are having your evening chill time before bed or wherever you are know it is that simple to join us! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, beachbody coaching opportunity, what is a beachbody coach, how to make money as a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success story, dream team, top coach training


I personally will be sharing Why I became a Beachbody Coach, How being a coach has changed my life as well as my families, and why I continue to move forward as a coach. 



I invite you to join me for this call to Listen in and hear the ins and outs of what we do, why we do it, how we are rewarded, and so much more!! 


Don't worry - NO PARTICIPATION on your part is required!!

There is also no obligation and No strings attached!!
Come join us and be a fly on the wall and be inspired!! 
This may very well be perfect for you!! You will never know though unless you tune in and listen!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, beachbody coaching opportunity, what is a beachbody coach, how to make money as a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success story, dream team, top coach training

You don't have to be a health and fitness coach, you just have to be passionate about helping others succeed. 

Are you interested??? Are you a motivated, driven, and compassionate person? If so then this would be a good fit for you! The good thing is that Beachbody coaching is the gift that keeps on giving! You always have new opportunities arise with this business to continue to grow. Best of all you can choose to whatever extent you want to grow as you see fit! 

Those who are interested in listening in to this LIVE webinar please CONTACT ME in order to receive the exclusive call link.


www.alysonhorcher.com, beachbody coaching opportunity, what is a beachbody coach, how to make money as a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success story, dream team, top coach training



Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
Post a Comment