Monday, June 6, 2016

2016 Summer Sizzle Sale Is HERE!!

beachbody summer sizzle sale, summer sizzle, sale, fitness and nutrition products on sale
It's back!!
 The Beachbody annual Summer Sizzle Sale
{think Beachbody Black Friday}

Now I am not one to post about promo's but lately I have been hearing from some of my followers that you want to hear more about the promos so why not get you started with some of the best deals of the YEAR!!

Plus, these are too good not to share!

Okay so let's get started!!

WHEN Does the Sale Start??
Starting today June 6th through June 13th at 12pmPST for those of us in the USA and 
June 7th 12pmPST through June 14th at 12pmPST for our friends in Canada

Let me tell you though a lot of these items will sell out quickly as they are deeply discounted. Once the inventory is gone, it is gone!! So don't delay!!

Here is what I'm thinking for you...
This can be your summer jumpstart!! Woo hoo!!
Beach Ready?
Family Reunion?
Class Reunion?
Wedding?

Get ready to save some money and get some stellar health and fitness products!!
Plus when you order through me you get my personal coaching as an added bonus plus access to my exclusive health and fitness support and accountability groups!! 

beachbody summer sizzle sale, summer sizzle, sale, fitness and nutrition products on sale


Alright, I've made you wait long enough...


What's on Sale??

beachbody summer sizzle sale, summer sizzle, sale, fitness and nutrition products on sale
**pic is US sale only**
Interested in the Canada sale - please message me!!

Want an additional 10% off or 25% off the already discounted prices?? 
Believe me - you can enjoy even more savings and get the products you need to either continue your healthy lifestyle journey OR get started!!
If so be sure to CONTACT ME!


Here are a few of my favorites on the list...
http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/LMCUltSOffer?referringRepId=371754
LES MILLS COMBAT + Ultimate Warrior SPECIAL OFFER

http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/TurFirSpclOffer?referringRepId=371754
TurboFire® SPECIAL OFFER

http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/CoreComfortOffr?referringRepId=371754
Core Comfort Mat SPECIAL OFFER

http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/LMCUltWarOffer?referringRepId=371754
LES MILLS COMBAT Ultimate Warrior SPECIAL OFFER

beachbody summer sizzle sale, summer sizzle, sale, fitness and nutrition products on sale
click on the image above and then choose SUMMER SPECIALS
along the left side of your screen.
Rather a personalized link - CONTACT ME!!


Get ready to stock up on these savings!!
Any questions be sure to let me know!! I am here to help!!
Have a fabulous week friends!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach


Post a Comment