Monday, March 7, 2016

Week 3 Insanity Max 30 Redo

What do you think of Failure?

Do you look at it as something that stops you dead in your tracks?
or
Do you look at it as something you can learn from?

I have to be honest here - previously I would let Failure stop me dead in my tracks. I would sulk over my failures and never look to what they truly could do for me {besides leaving me sad and disappointed!}

Over time I have learned that failure is part of life and it is up to each of us what we do with our failures. We could let them stop us or we could instead embrace the failure and learn from it. 

Trust me - it isn't always easy. I sometimes still want to have a big ole pity party for myself. 
Sometimes I go wild and let it all out but I reel myself back in and get back to work. 

Take for example, I was starting Week 3 of Insanity Max 30...
This program is a HUGE challenge for me because it is pure cardio which is not my favorite type of workout. I put on my 2016 goal board I would conquer cardio and Insanity Max 30 being my choice!! 

Yep that is right I choose to do something I am not a big fan of and the reason why is because I want to prove to myself that even though I might not like something I can still succeed at doing it with the right mindset. 

Well little did I know I would start to have these awful chest pains at the beginning of Week 3...never during my workouts thank goodness but regardless something I never experienced before. Monday started off good and then ended not so good. Tuesday came and I was still having the pains...which eventually led me going to the doctor. EKG and chest xrays all came back normal. Doc said I am a very healthy person. Well that is great news but I wanted to know why I was still having these pains. 

After talking with him it could be a variety of reasons but we narrowed it down to stressers in my life and/or an inflamed muscle. Okay well maybe not an answer like I wanted but nonetheless something. He told me to take it easy with my workouts and see how I progress. 

I ended that week barely working out at all and I felt like pooh! 

The next week I decided I would not go cardio crazy but instead go to a program I know is as good for the body as it is for the soul...PIYO!! 

Piyo, your body is craving to be restored, Monday motivation, meal planning, Insanity Max 30, 21 day fix nutrition, overcoming failure, meal prepping, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, successful beachbody coach, healthy living


It was my goal to get moving again! and moving I did!! PiYo filled my days last week and set me up to get back on my cardio horse this week!! Thank you PiYo!! 

So back to Insanity Max 30 I go!! 
Restarting Week 3 today 
Piyo, your body is craving to be restored, Monday motivation, meal planning, Insanity Max 30, 21 day fix nutrition, overcoming failure, meal prepping, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, successful beachbody coach, healthy living, Never Miss a Monday
Morning Workout - Max30 Cardio Challenge - COMPLETE!!

Also dialing back in my nutrition and using my fabulous color coded containers from the 21 day fix as Max30's nutrition plan also refers to the containers. 
For Max30, I'll be following Plan A!! 

Piyo, your body is craving to be restored, Monday motivation, meal planning, Insanity Max 30, 21 day fix nutrition, overcoming failure, meal prepping, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, successful beachbody coach, healthy living, Never Miss a Monday, Insanity Max 30 nutrition
Insanity Max30 MAXOUT Guide {aka - nutrition guide!}
I've noticed I have gotten a bit off track with my nutrition so I figured now is as good as a time as ever to get back on track with not only my workouts but my nutrition as well!! 

It is amazing how a few extra cheats/treats can set you back in your progress. 

Piyo, your body is craving to be restored, Monday motivation, meal planning, Insanity Max 30, 21 day fix nutrition, overcoming failure, meal prepping, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, successful beachbody coach, healthy living, Never Miss a Monday, Insanity Max 30 nutrition, how to get back on track after a setback

So I did my meal planning and began prepping for the week on Sunday and I am feeling pretty darn good so far about my plan and my prepping!! 

Here's my workout calendar for the week and my meal plan...

Piyo, your body is craving to be restored, Monday motivation, meal planning, Insanity Max 30, 21 day fix nutrition, overcoming failure, meal prepping, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, successful beachbody coach, healthy living, Never Miss a Monday, Insanity Max 30 nutrition, how to get back on track after a setback, Insanity Max 30 week 3 workout schedule

Piyo, your body is craving to be restored, Monday motivation, meal planning, Insanity Max 30, 21 day fix nutrition, overcoming failure, meal prepping, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, successful beachbody coach, healthy living, Never Miss a Monday, Insanity Max 30 nutrition, how to get back on track after a setback, Insanity Max 30 week 3 workout schedule

and some prepping to get me started... 
Piyo, your body is craving to be restored, Monday motivation, meal planning, Insanity Max 30, 21 day fix nutrition, overcoming failure, meal prepping, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, successful beachbody coach, healthy living, Never Miss a Monday, Insanity Max 30 nutrition, how to get back on track after a setback, Insanity Max 30 week 3 workout schedule, clean eating meatballs, turkey meatballs, clean eating tomato sauce, healthy quiche recipes
Turkey Meatballs for Monday night dinner
and some lunches the rest of the week

Piyo, your body is craving to be restored, Monday motivation, meal planning, Insanity Max 30, 21 day fix nutrition, overcoming failure, meal prepping, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, successful beachbody coach, healthy living, Never Miss a Monday, Insanity Max 30 nutrition, how to get back on track after a setback, Insanity Max 30 week 3 workout schedule, clean eating meatballs, turkey meatballs, clean eating tomato sauce, healthy quiche recipes
Homemade Tomato Sauce for the meatballs - oh my yum!!

Piyo, your body is craving to be restored, Monday motivation, meal planning, Insanity Max 30, 21 day fix nutrition, overcoming failure, meal prepping, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, successful beachbody coach, healthy living, Never Miss a Monday, Insanity Max 30 nutrition, how to get back on track after a setback, Insanity Max 30 week 3 workout schedule, clean eating meatballs, turkey meatballs, clean eating tomato sauce, healthy quiche recipes
Crustless Spinach Quiche for dinner Sunday and reused for
Monday morning snack and hubby's breakfast for week.





















and today I will finish making Avocado Chicken Salad and continue prepping {I find it less overwhelming when I break my prepping up!}....Blueberry Banana pie overnight oats, Turkey Meatloaf and some slicing and dicing of veggies and fruits!! This will get me to the halfway point of the week and then I will pick up some more on Wednesday!! 

Piyo, your body is craving to be restored, Monday motivation, meal planning, Insanity Max 30, 21 day fix nutrition, overcoming failure, meal prepping, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, successful beachbody coach, healthy living, Never Miss a Monday, Insanity Max 30 nutrition, how to get back on track after a setback, Insanity Max 30 week 3 workout schedule, clean eating meatballs, turkey meatballs, clean eating tomato sauce, healthy quiche recipes, turn a setback into a comeback

I am all about getting back on that horse and staying there!! I've let life and my excuses get in my way - way too often lately and here I am telling you NO MORE!! 

It's Monday, I am starting Fresh and I am ready to tackle the week!!

Piyo, your body is craving to be restored, Monday motivation, meal planning, Insanity Max 30, 21 day fix nutrition, overcoming failure, meal prepping, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, successful beachbody coach, healthy living, Never Miss a Monday, Insanity Max 30 nutrition, how to get back on track after a setback, Insanity Max 30 week 3 workout schedule, clean eating meatballs, turkey meatballs, clean eating tomato sauce, healthy quiche recipes, Monday is a fresh start

Have a fabulous week my friends!!


My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach

Post a Comment