Monday, January 18, 2016

Why I NOW Never MISS A MONDAY!!

Before I got started on my healthy lifestyle journey I would often scroll through facebook and on Mondays I always saw these posts about Never Missing a Monday. Often I would roll my eyes and think "oh yeah, good for you!" with a huge hint of sarcasm but deep down I was feeling "man I wish that was me who just finished a workout!" 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhocher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, monday motivation, never miss a monday, be positive, what consumes your mind controls your life

Often our negative reactions are direct reflections of what we personally are feeling. 

You always see these people who "NEVER MISS A MONDAY" with smiles on their faces and positive words in their posts or if you are lucky enough to see them in person, even then they are speaking in a very positive tone!! 

DANG IT - I WANTED TO BE LIKE THEM!! 

I wanted to 
NEVER MISS A MONDAY

I wanted to 
THINK POSITIVELY

I wanted to 
FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF

I wanted to 
FEEL ACCOMPLISHED


www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhocher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, monday motivation, never miss a monday, be positive, what consumes your mind controls your life, change can be scaryI wanted all that they were sharing and feeling yet I was afraid to share that desire with anyone! 
So I didn't change a thing and went on being miserable, frumpy, negative, and wanting what others had. I look back on it now and think WHY?? WHY would I not get up the gusto to make changes??
To be honest - I didn't think I could. I felt I was destined to feel and look this way. and what if I tried and failed? What would be the point?



Well I am here to tell you 
IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT A GO, 
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhocher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, monday motivation, never miss a monday, be positive, what consumes your mind controls your life, it's never too late to start over


Fortunately one day on a whim, I "LIKED" one of these positive posts I'd often say "yeah right to". The post was on Facebook and I know FACEBOOK can be a time sucker, a comparison trap, and all the other negative things many think of it!! But it is also a way for others to share and help. 
Let me tell you this - it was because of facebook that I saw this one particular post that changed everything for me and got the ball rolling for me to NEVER MISS A MONDAY AGAIN!! 

After I "liked" the post the person reached out to me via messenger and we started chatting and from that moment one things changed for me. 
I found a positive person to listen to my wants.
I found a person who offered her help to help ME get to where I wanted to go.  
I found a support network like none I had ever had before - women uplifting women!! 
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhocher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, monday motivation, never miss a monday, be positive, what consumes your mind controls your life, help others, strong women,  you can always tell who the strong women are, build women upI found a way to feel good about myself.
I found a way to be held accountable so I would NEVER MISS A MONDAY again. 

Once I got on the right track I felt it was also my duty to share with others how I did it...
and so I did!! I became an online health and fitness coach and started sharing with others how they too could have all their wants. 

and it all started because I "LIKED" a post on facebook. HUH - who would have guessed!

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhocher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, monday motivation, never miss a monday, be positive, what consumes your mind controls your life, the greatest success we'll know is helping others succeed and grow



Fast forward - almost 4 years after me "LIKING" that post and now here I am helping others like my friend helped me. It isn't rocket science folks, it is all about having a heart that cares for others and simply sharing with them all the many ways to make healthy positive lifestyle changes. 





By helping others it also continues to help me because I want to be an inspiration for others and by NEVER MISSING A MONDAY I do just that!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhocher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, monday motivation, never miss a monday, be positive, what consumes your mind controls your life, audrey hepburn quotes, as you grow older you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others




TRUST ME, if I can do it so can you!! 
So here is my challenge for you - 
Who is Ready to NEVER MISS A MONDAY again?

Those who are willing to take on the challenge will receive one of the most incredible rewards - A HEALTHY & HAPPY LIFE! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhocher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, monday motivation, never miss a monday, be positive, what consumes your mind controls your life, strong women



Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach

Post a Comment