Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Gift From ME to YOU because I know This Will Change Your Life



alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, www.alysonhorcher.com, lifeahealthierlife, beachbody challenge groups, successful beachbody coach, lose weight, shed fat, learn to eat healthier, clean eating, health and fitness groups, 30 day challenge, snow humor


This Snowy day has given me some time to reflect.
Lots going through my mind right now but most important is remembering how incredibly fortunate I am to have stumbled upon a friend's post back in Jan. 2012. She was inviting me to a health and fitness group and although I was skeptical, didn't have extra money for ME, and didn't believe in the "MAGIC" of her groups, I joined!!

Today I am celebrating one of the BEST decisions I have ever made. 
To step outside my comfort zone. 
To do something for ME.

To let go of my past healthy life failures. 
To help others!!

So today - A gift from ME to YOU!
alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, www.alysonhorcher.com, lifeahealthierlife, beachbody challenge groups, successful beachbody coach, lose weight, shed fat, learn to eat healthier, clean eating, health and fitness groups, 30 day challenge, snow humor


I'm having myself some SNOW DAY FUN!!



The next 5 people to join my next Health and Fitness group with a challenge pack get their choice of one of these FREE PRIZES. Some of these are FULL workout programs!!
alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, www.alysonhorcher.com, lifeahealthierlife, beachbody challenge groups, successful beachbody coach, lose weight, shed fat, learn to eat healthier, clean eating, health and fitness groups, 30 day challenge, snow humor, free fitness gear, free beachbody workouts

Message me or fill out the application below if you are ready to take the next step and learn how to live a Healthier and Happier life!!

If you refer a friend and THEY join, you will also get a PRIZE!! So please feel free to share this with anyone who you think may be interested!!

Perfect gift for yourself or a loved one!!
Love yourself enough to life a healthier life 💕
alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, www.alysonhorcher.com, lifeahealthierlife, beachbody challenge groups, successful beachbody coach, lose weight, shed fat, learn to eat healthier, clean eating, health and fitness groups, 30 day challenge, snow humor, free fitness gear, free beachbody workouts

Have a fabulous weekend!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.
Post a Comment