Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sparkle and Shine in 2016

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, new year resolutions, new year weight loss, new year new you, 2016

In a few days 2015 will be over and we will all get the chance like we do every day, every week, every month, every year to wipe the slate clean. We will all have that chance to set our goals for the year and create action plans to achieve them. 




What does 2016 hold for you? 
Isn't that great? There are so many possibilities of what the new year can bring you!! Part of what it brings you is also dependent upon YOU!! 

What will you do to make 2016 your best year yet?


www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, new year resolutions, new year weight loss, new year new you, 2016, a new year is a new book with blank pages

I for one look forward to 2016. I am inspired and excited to start the new year with a bang. I have my plan of action and I am ready!!  

Are you?

Well let me help you get started because I have ideas flowing through my mind on how I can help others in 2016 and it all begins with living a healthier lifestyle!! 
Yes that's right!! You and a healthier lifestyle is your starting point to an incredible 2016!! 


www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, new year resolutions, new year weight loss, new year new you, 2016, a new year is a new book with blank pages, sparkle and shine in 2016 healthy living support and accountability group


I am about to launch a brand new revised and improved health and fitness group that will focus on supporting YOU and holding YOU accountable to your healthy living goals. I have taken some of what worked well in my other groups and added in some new spice to give you that oomph that so many need when starting the new year. 

Through this group you will learn you no longer need to say
"I will start Monday"
"2016 is the last year I resolve to lose weight"
"No more muffin top"
"I will start eating healthier"

I don't want you to be one of those people that start January 1st strong and then 3 or 4 weeks later all the steam is gone. I see it ALL THE TIME!! People join gyms. First week or 2 they start out great - working out at the gym, eating healthier. Week 3 and 4 rolls around and the gym visits become less and less. Eating healthier becomes less and less. February 1st comes and you throw your hands up and tell yourself you are destined to be this way forever. Then you are left with a gym membership you don't use and you are still in the same place you started - unhappy, pounds to lose, sluggish, and you feel like crap. 

I GET IT!! THIS USE TO BE ME YEAR AFTER YEAR (expect the gym membership - I would always vow to do workouts programs at home).  I'd have the VHS/DVD collections sitting around collecting dust and I would feel defeated because another year I failed with my new years resolution. 


www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, new year resolutions, new year weight loss, new year new you, 2016, a new year is a new book with blank pages, sparkle and shine in 2016 healthy living support and accountability group, I decided to change more than I wanted to stay the same


Well guess what YOU nor I will be letting this happen to either one of this year!
Ever heard together we are better? Well let me tell you - WE ARE!!
I have learned over the past few years of how to stop these types of actions from recurring and I am pretty pumped to share this all with you. 
We will focus on FITNESS, NUTRITION, and LIFE BALANCE.

FITNESS
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, new year resolutions, new year weight loss, new year new you, 2016, a new year is a new book with blank pages, sparkle and shine in 2016 healthy living support and accountability group, I decided to change more than I wanted to stay the same, a 30 minute workouts is 2% of your day, a one hour workout is 4% of your day, no excuses exercise motivationBeachbody workouts are designed for all types of fitness levels. There are also many options to meet your wants and needs. So no matter if you are a beginner or advanced - there are options for you. 
Whether you love Zumba, Cardio, Strength Training, Martial Arts - there are options for you. 
Short on time? there are options! 
I feel confident that no matter you ability level I can help you find a program that meets your needs. 

Again I speak from experience here because I was an At Home Workout "Collector" until I was introduced to Beachbody workouts. There is a format to follow with an exercise calendar, all the DVDs which provide variety, and a fantastic online support network to keep you on track. 

NUTRITION
Nutrition is key when it comes to healthy living. Some will even say it is 80% of your weight loss results. I talk about nutrition all the time because let's face it - WE ALL NEED TO EAT to SURVIVE!! If you don't eat properly and fuel your body with the nutrients it needs you are less likely to get the results you want. In this group we will discuss clean eating which is a basic approach to eating healthier. 

My experience again was that I could workout several times a week and not see the results I was after. I would cardio myself to exhaustion (and I am not a fan of cardio workouts) because that is what I read would help me lose weight. I thought if I ate less I would lose weight - wrong!! 
I wasn't eating the right amounts of foods, I was eating too much processed food, and I was feeling really hungry and really angry because I wasn't seeing the results. What finally changed everything for me was when I cleaned up my eating habits. I realized that many foods I was eating were not providing the appropriate nutrients my body needed.  When I made changes to my eating habits I started noticing the positive differences in my body - weight loss, muscle definition, less bloating, energy, and for the love of food - I wasn't starving all the time!! 


www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, new year resolutions, new year weight loss, new year new you, 2016, a new year is a new book with blank pages, sparkle and shine in 2016 healthy living support and accountability group, I decided to change more than I wanted to stay the same, a 30 minute workouts is 2% of your day, a one hour workout is 4% of your day, no excuses exercise motivation, reasons to eat healthy


My job in this group is to help you learn how to eat healthy and not diet. How to incorporate whole nutrition foods into your daily life that taste good and are good for you AND won't break the bank. 
We will also be incorporating Shakeology which is a nutrient dense shake (note: it is not a weight loss or protein shake).  It is a well balanced shake that is equivalent to 6 salads in one glass. It provides nutritious convenience that tastes great! I for one have seen the positive effects of shakeology. It keeps me full, tastes great, is easy to make, I can take it on the go, I don't have to put much thought into it, and has stopped this horrible twitch I developed after the birth of my first child. Shakeology helps keep me healthy and its at the very least one super nutritious meal I don't have to think about each day.  Yes - I drink it every day, sometimes twice a day because it has all the vitamins and nutrients I need and I no longer have to take a multivitamin.

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, new year resolutions, new year weight loss, new year new you, 2016, a new year is a new book with blank pages, sparkle and shine in 2016 healthy living support and accountability group, I decided to change more than I wanted to stay the same, a 30 minute workouts is 2% of your day, a one hour workout is 4% of your day, no excuses exercise motivation, reasons to eat healthy, how shakeology makes a difference
HOW SHAKEOLOGY HAS MADE A DIFFERENCE


LIFE BALANCE
Life balance - ahh it sounds so lovely doesn't it?!
Life balance is something so many of us strive for - for many reasons. 
For me I strive for it because it brings me peace when I feel balanced. I feel more on top of things/Life when I am balanced. 
Let's face it we have many demands thrown at us each day and it is up to us to make the best use of our time and determine what works for us.
Some of us are people pleasers too so not only do we want to be happy but we want to make others happy too.
Then there are many of us that want to have it all but there aren't enough hours in the day to make it happen. So how do we find that balance, instead of what feels like we are driving ourselves crazy?
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, new year resolutions, new year weight loss, new year new you, 2016, a new year is a new book with blank pages, sparkle and shine in 2016 healthy living support and accountability group, I decided to change more than I wanted to stay the same, a 30 minute workouts is 2% of your day, a one hour workout is 4% of your day, no excuses exercise motivation, reasons to eat healthy, how shakeology makes a difference, life balance
How do we find Life Balance? 
What works for me may not work for you but I am eager to help you find what does work for you. 
I am in no way an expert in this area but it is for sure my focus. I see a difference in myself when I am balanced and I see a difference in others when they are balanced. 
Through my healthy living support and accountability group we will discuss your triggers that throw you off. We will discuss coping mechanisms to keep you on track. Myself and the others in the group will be there for you when you are struggling and when you are succeeding.  I will also share with you tools that have helped me get on track and stay on track. When you have these tools it is amazing how much they help with the balance. We will discuss meal planning, emotional eating, handling temptations, eating out, cravings, stress relievers,  and more. 

Through this whole group experience, you will learn how to transform your entire body and lifestyle. 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, new year resolutions, new year weight loss, new year new you, 2016, a new year is a new book with blank pages, sparkle and shine in 2016 healthy living support and accountability group, I decided to change more than I wanted to stay the same, a 30 minute workouts is 2% of your day, a one hour workout is 4% of your day, no excuses exercise motivation, reasons to eat healthy, how shakeology makes a difference, life balance, why join a challenge group

All you have to do to get started is commit to yourself this is your beginning!!


We all have these inner passions that can make us our best selves. 
I want to help you find yours in 2016 so you can Sparkle and Shine!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, new year resolutions, new year weight loss, new year new you, 2016, a new year is a new book with blank pages, sparkle and shine in 2016 healthy living support and accountability group, I decided to change more than I wanted to stay the same, a 30 minute workouts is 2% of your day, a one hour workout is 4% of your day, no excuses exercise motivation, reasons to eat healthy, how shakeology makes a difference, life balance, why join a challenge group, why join a health and fitness group

Does this sound like something you are interesting in pursing further? 
Are you ready to make a lasting change that isn't a quick fix or a crash diet?
Are you ready to truly change your life and your body?
Are you ready to Sparkle and Shine?
If so fill out the group application below to reserve your spot in my Sparkle and Shine in 2016 Health Living Support and Accountability group!! 

Don't delay the last day to register or this group is January 3rd. 

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.
Post a Comment