Monday, December 14, 2015

Moving in the Right Direction

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, sometimes it's hard to find the right words
It has been some time since I've written. It has been some time since I have sat down to think about what I want to write about. The truth is, I didn't really feel I had anything worthwhile to share. So, I simply didn't share which means I didn't write. 

I haven't had much to say because I have been caught up in my own personal life. These past few months have been ones of great change. Yes normally I am here on my blog sharing with you about fitness, health, beachbody coaching, and my groups but today I wanted to share with you why I've been gone. 

A few months back, we learned my husband's company would be closing it's doors which means my husband would need to find a new job. He had been with this company since 2010. This is the company we moved cross country for and the company that allowed us to make the decision for me to quite my corporate career and stay at home with our kids. This company also has family ties. This company closing to say the least was something we didn't see coming in our 5-10 year plan and so threw us for a loop. 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, whenever you do not understand your path, have faith, have love

Through all of this we have been all over the place as to what we will do moving forward. Will my husband look for new work? Will he change careers? Will he open his own business? Will I go back to work in the corporate environment? If so where do I begin after being out for 5 years? How will this affect my home business as a beachbody coach? Before/After school care for our kids? Can we still afford the activities our children are involved in? How will we pay for our bills? our mortgage? Will we be able to afford Christmas? What about our daughter's birthday which follows Christmas? How will this affect our relationship with the family members who my husband worked for? Where do we get medical coverage on our own? So many questions which of course led to stress, which led to fights, which led to our children acting out, which led to craziness and chaos. Not where you want your family to be. 

Many Sundays we would go to church and all I would do is pray pray pray for the answers to all these questions we had circling through our house.
One Sunday I got my answer. Have Faith in God and be sure to LOVE one another as he loves us. 
So simple yet so easy to not do but that was the answer. 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, whenever you do not understand your path, have faith, have love, love is patient love is kind, corinthians 13: 4-8, 13


Have FAITH!! We can do that!! 

Love one another!! We can do that too!!

My husband and I needed to hear those words to remind us that together we are better. We need each other to make it all work. Once we changed our thinking we were able to move forward together and create our new life path. LOTS will be changing for us and I am sure there will be times when it gets tough to handle. BUT we have each other, we have FAITH, and we have LOVE. 
Our path moving forward is Faith and Family focused. Why do we do what we do because we love one another and we want to make this the best life we can so we can have the best life for eternity. 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, whenever you do not understand your path, have faith, have love, love is patient love is kind, corinthians 13: 4-8, 13, love never fails

My husband is changing careers!
I will continue to stay home! I will continue working from home!
We have each other and with that all our other questions can be figured out. 
and with that being said I have found my words again...which means you'll be hearing more from me again! I have the pep back in my step and I am ready to move forward!! 

This past year has been one of many ups and downs and through it all I have worked really hard to stay positive. Some days was easier than others but the truth is Life is going to happen whether we are prepared for it or not. Have Faith, Love one another ❤️

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, whenever you do not understand your path, have faith, have love, love is patient love is kind, corinthians 13: 4-8, 13, my family is my everything





Post a Comment