Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Want to Learn More about Beachbody Coaching - Raw and Real?

Have you ever wondered...
 What a Beachbody Coach Is 
and 
What One Does?

www.alysonhorcher.com, beachbody coaching opportunity, what is a beachbody coach, how to make money as a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success story

I was in that same spot back in 2012 when I decided to go from a challenger in a Beachbody Challenge group to a discount coach and then onto a working coach!! I had so many misconceptions of coaching that I am thankful I had an opportunity to listen in life to what we call a Beachbody Coaching Business Opportunity Meeting. This was a LIVE webinar that was hosted by my now coach that explained the ins and out of what a coach is, does, is not, how a coach makes money, and how you get started as a coach. 

Well it is now my turn to share with you what I have been so blessed to experience first hand - The Coaching Opportunity.

TOMORROW, Wednesday, June 17th @ 10:30am I along with three other rockstar coaches will be hosting a LIVE webinar to share with you 
What Beachbody Coaching is All About!! 
We will all be sharing our own stories in a very laid back presentation!! 
Feel free to join the LIVE webinar in your Pjs, from the park, while you are having your morning snack with the kids, during a break at work - wherever you are know it is that simple to join us! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, coach business opportunity, beachbody coaching, work from home, be your own boss


I personally will be sharing Why I became a Beachbody Coach, How being a coach has changed my life as well as my families, and why I continue to move forward as a coach. 

Following this information call I will be hosting an informal free group on Facebook explaining more in depth how you join, what we do, training for new coaches, continued training as your business progresses, benefits and perks of coaching, staying on track with our own health and fitness, how we make money, and of course answer any questions you may have!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, coach business opportunity, beachbody coaching, work from home, be your own boss, 5 day sneak peak, sneak peak into beachbody coaching, inspire others and get paid


I invite you to join me for this call to Listen in and hear the ins and outs of what we do, why we do it, how we are rewarded, and so much more!! 

Don't worry - NO PARTICIPATION on your part is required!!
There is also no obligation and No strings attached!!
Come join us and be a fly on the wall and be inspired!! 
This may very well be perfect for you!! You will never know though unless you tune in and listen!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, coach business opportunity, beachbody coaching, work from home, be your own boss, do what you love love what you do


Those who are interested in listening in to this LIVE webinar please CONTACT ME in order to receive the exclusive call link.



Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

Post a Comment