Monday, June 1, 2015

Meal Planning Monday June 1-7, 2015

www.alysonhorcher.com, ILoveMondays, nevermissamonday, freshstart, resetbutton, meal planning, clean eating, healthy eating, exercise, lose weight, get fit, get toned, exercise at home, chalean extreme, piyo, turbofire, 21 day fix, kid friendly healthy meals, kid friendly healthy dinners
Is it really Monday already?
Is it really June already?
Are both my kids really finishing school this week?

Well the good news is that I LOVE Mondays!

A day to hit the restart button should you need it and another day to remember we are blessed with LIFE!!

June means Summer will officially be here and Summer is my favorite season!! 
Sun, warm weather, more time with my family, cookouts...ahh Summer is so darn wonderful!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, ILoveMondays, nevermissamonday, freshstart, resetbutton, meal planning, clean eating, healthy eating, exercise, lose weight, get fit, get toned, exercise at home, chalean extreme, piyo, turbofire, 21 day fix, kid friendly healthy meals, kid friendly healthy dinners, kindergarten graduationSchool is finishing for both my kids which means Addyson will have completed her first year of school (preschool but it is still time she has been in a classroom setting), Leo will be graduating Kindergarten - WHAT?!?! I remember when he was born and now he is getting ready to move onto First GRADE!! Insert tears from momma here - bittersweet tears!! I am so happy for my kids to be growing up, learning, and enjoying life but I am also sad my babies are no longer babies!! 

I can't say it will be an easy week but for sure it will be a memorable one!! 

Well whether I am crying, smiling, or exercising you know me I like to go into my week with a plan in place for my nutrition and exercise routine!! I can tell you when I don't make my plan Sunday I start off Monday grazing. It is crazy how having that piece of paper (my meal plan) in the kitchen and my office totally keeps me on track!! When I don't I either don't eat (which isn't good) or I choose not so healthy options (also not so good). 

What's a girl to do then? Well MEAL  PLAN of course!! So today that is exactly what I did!! 
Here is my plan for the week....
I finished my 8 week hybrid schedule on Sunday and I plan on repeating it starting next week. Turbofire, Chalean Extreme, and PiYo - my Chalene Johnson hybrid I should call it!! 
It totally rocked!!
This week is my Fitness Fun week so I am mixing it all up!! 
Food wise I am trying a few new recipes - 
quinoa crunch yogurt parfait, tex mex quinoa bake, and grilled honey lime chicken.
Love me some new recipes!!
www.alysonhorcher.com, ILoveMondays, nevermissamonday, freshstart, resetbutton, meal planning, clean eating, healthy eating, exercise, lose weight, get fit, get toned, exercise at home, chalean extreme, piyo, turbofire, 21 day fix, kid friendly healthy meals, kid friendly healthy dinners


So What's on your agenda this week? Did you too make a meal plan? If not, get planning now!! Better late than never!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, ILoveMondays, nevermissamonday, freshstart, resetbutton, meal planning, clean eating, healthy eating, exercise, lose weight, get fit, get toned, exercise at home, chalean extreme, piyo, turbofire, 21 day fix, kid friendly healthy meals, kid friendly healthy dinners

Have a fabulous week my friends!!
Post a Comment