Monday, June 9, 2014

Meal Planning Monday & T25/Chalean Extreme Progress Update

The summer is here and so that means a bit of a change in my schedule once again!! Life is always going to throw us curve balls and all we can do is catch them and keep on moving!!

This week I am starting Meal Planning Mondays!! I will continue to prepare my meal plan on Sundays and share it with my health and fitness groups but to the rest of the public I will post it on Mondays!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, clean eating, healthy eating, clean eating on a budget, healthy eating on a budget, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25 Chalean Extreme Hybrid

A little about what this week holds for me...
The kids and I will be at the beach most of the week.   I want to share with you all that even though you are away from home you can TOTALLY stay on track with your fitness and nutrition.  So MANY people let loose from the stress of every day life while on vacation - I am so there with you!! What I don't do though is let loose from what makes me feel good and makes me energized (hello I need my energy to pull all that beach stuff to and from on the sand!!) 
SO I continue with my exercise and following a clean eating lifestyle!!
You can do it too!! Have I had a beer or two- yes! I don't deprive myself of anything!! It is all about making smart choices and moderation!! 

While I am away I do like to make things easier on myself so I am not spending hours in the kitchen after a long day at the beach. I also prep snacks to take to the beach which are easy for myself and little ones. 

I always remind myself....
www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, clean eating, healthy eating, clean eating on a budget, healthy eating on a budget, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25 Chalean Extreme Hybrid, priorities, no excuses, health, fitness
www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, clean eating, healthy eating, clean eating on a budget, healthy eating on a budget, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25 Chalean Extreme Hybrid, priorities, no excuses, health, fitness, calories don't burn excuses


If you are ready to leave your excuses behind and start finding a way to live a healthier life let me know!! I love helping others learn how simple it truly is to lead a healthy lifestyle!! Yes it does require some change but this change is POSITIVE CHANGE!! You can CONTACT ME to learn how to get started!! or want to follow me on facebook and see what I do? Send me a Friend Request!!

Before I leave you for the next few hours as the kids and I enjoy a beautiful beach day (was gloomy earlier but now the sun is out and shining bright!)
I mentioned I would be sharing my meal plan with you for the week...
www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, clean eating, healthy eating, clean eating on a budget, healthy eating on a budget, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25 Chalean Extreme Hybrid, priorities, no excuses, health, fitness

Next week is Vegas for our annual Beachbody SUMMIT!! This means I need to get serious about my portions again and what better program to do that than the 21 day Fix Nutrition plan which includes the color coded portion control containers!! Goodness I love those CONTAINERS!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, clean eating, healthy eating, clean eating on a budget, healthy eating on a budget, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25 Chalean Extreme Hybrid, priorities, no excuses, health, fitness, 21 day fix, 21 day fix portion control containers, portion control is key


and also check back later tonight when I post my progress update for the first half of my Focus T25/Chalean Extreme Hybrid!! Woo hoo...I am so excited!! This hybrid is exactly what I needed!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, meal planning, clean eating, healthy eating, clean eating on a budget, healthy eating on a budget, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25 Chalean Extreme Hybrid, priorities, no excuses, health, fitness

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson



Post a Comment