Friday, September 27, 2013

Why Become a Beachbody Coach?




Calling anyone who is interested in firing their current boss!! I am serious, how great would it be to fire your boss and work for yourself? If you would have told me that when I was working in the corporate world I would have been all over it asking questions about HOW to do it. 



Well I am here to invite you to what has transformed 
my life and body.

Beachbody Coaching!! 




Now more than ever is a great time to really think about what you want out of life? Do you love your job? Do you love leaving your children every day? Do you love missing out on important events because you can't get off work? Do you love not being able to take vacation days whenever you want? All of these questions were questions I use to answer NO to when I was in the corporate world. Now I am a Stay at Home Mom. Trust me, I never ever thought I was the type of person to be a Stay at home MOM!! I always said that I couldn't be a SAHM and now I am eating my words. Who knew this is where I would be - LOVING being at home raising my kids, LOVING my at home business of a Beachbody Coach, and LOVING making extra cash that we didn't plan on. Woo HOO is all I have to say!! 




I am confident in saying because of the decision I made a a year ago to join this amazing organization that is why I am now loving life and loving being at home with my kids. It all started with me just wanting to get a discount on my shakeology but it developed into so much more. As a stay at home mom and for most families that have chosen to have one parent stay home rather than two in the workforce, you know at times it is a struggle living off of one income. So when I realized their was a potential to make a decent salary from coaching I wanted to learn more. Yes I was stepping outside my comfort zone but I am thankful everyday that I did. Who doesn't want to help contribute to their family financially? An extra $100, extra $1000, and more could be yours if you are ready to take that Leap of faith and join me and our amazing team. 


I took a risk and let me tell you the risk has totally paid off. In just one year we have been able to save money, purchase new big ticket items for our home, pay for our son's tuition, and so much more. Yes, I know we would have eventually been able to do all these things but thankfully we were able to cut a few years off due to my career as a beachbody coach.


So here is your chance, your opportunity to take advantage of a life we all dream about - FIRING YOUR BOSS, STAYING HOME, BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS OF YOUR OWN!!




Want to learn more? Watch this short video and if it speaks to you, APPLY to be a part of my 60 Day Coach Apprenticeship! I am inspired and ready to help change some more lives... and maybe, just maybe YOURS is one of them!

Watch the video: 



My next Coach Apprenticeship starts Monday, Oct. 7th!


The first 2 months you will go through a Dream Team Exclusive training program in addition you will learn from me and what I do with my business & understand how to do it yourself.


THEN pay can increase to around $500-$1,000 weekly (over $50,000 annually) for the next 6-8 months after that. You can expect that number will double or even triple if you follow the to do list I give you and are consistent with your work.


After just 2 years or less you could be earning a 6 figure income and the pay just keeps increasing and there are also incentives for hitting certain goals giving to you like vacations for 2 etc.


Are you interested???

Contact me to receive the application to apply. I am only taking 5 motivated and determined individuals.



Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY LIfe 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson


@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter

Post a Comment