Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Strawberry Kiwi Delight Greenberry Shakeology

Last week was a big week for Greenberry Shakeology drinkers!! 
Greenberry got a makeover!! 

The scientists behind greenberry made it a million times fruitier and more refreshing.  They added three new superfoods: Luo Han Guo, Moringa, and Himalayan Salt.  Then it was loaded with a ton of super-greens, bumped up its fiber with pea protein, and used even sweeter and zestier natural flavors which work more harmoniously with its bouquet of ingredients.  
Ready to give it a try?   
CONTACT ME and I will get you set up with this amazing new flavor!!


What could be more amazing than the new Greenberry Shakeology Flavor? 
 A new Greenberry recipe to go with it...


Strawberry Kiwi Delight


1 scoop Greenberry Shakeology
1 cup strawberries
2 kiwis peeled
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup water
ice
Blend

ENJOY!!

I came across this recipe because I had some kiwi that I didn't want to go bad so I figured I would try a shakeology recipe with kiwi.  
Well I have to say this one is a keeper!! The blend is so refreshing!! 


Interested in more information about Shakeology, join my next 30 Day Shakeology and Clean Eating Group. Not only do you receive some incredible recipes, but you also learn how to eat healthier by eating clean.  I provide you and the other members of the group meal plans, tips, guidance, accountability, and a whole lot more.  If you are interested in learning more about these types of groups - CONTACT ME




Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter
Post a Comment